Fwd: Ocean Sanctity >><(((*> Dolphin Slave Trade - Alert #2 <*)))>

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Dear All,

      In my continuing effort to help save the dolphins, I just received this from my friend Larry Morningstar, and wanted to share with you... If you wish to help, it is appreciated as always.. Thank you.

      Love and Peace Prevail,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes