Fw: Things that make you feel good
MessageCalling all my special earth angel friends on this website:I received this from a friend a few days ago and just could not resist sharing it with all of you. I hope some of these things make you smile as they did me.Peace, love and light,Patti-----Original Message-----
Subject: Things that make you feel good
Please make sure you forward this back to me -- you'll see why at the end!
Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one.........
IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
12. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!) (or strawberry)
13. A long distance phone call.
14. A bubble bath.
16. A good conversation.
17 The beach
18. Finding a 20 note in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair.
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and
drinking your favorite tipple.
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger
40.. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies..
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the _expression on someone's face as they open a much desired
present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another
PASS ON THESE NATURAL HIGHS TO AT LEAST 7 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR AND
SOMETHING FANTASTIC WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS. Be sure to
send it back to the person who sent it to you!
Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.