Re: << lovingpurelove >> Notice: Chart Symbols & Descriptions - Page 1 & 2

  • Angel ^j^
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Polly, thank you so so much, that will help tons with the charts.....
      Peace, Love, and Light,
      Judy
      www.myownangelcorner.com
      www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

      Music is the voice of God
      And the Greatest Gift of Music
      Is to touch someones heart.......
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I honor the place in you which the universe dwells
      I honor the place in you of light, of truth, joy and peace.
      When you are in that place in you,
      And I am in that place in me,
      We are ONE!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        Dear Polly,

        This sure makes everything alot clearer!  Thank you so much...

        Love and Peace Prevail,

        Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

        Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
        --
        L. Hughes