Fw: 10 Sagittarius The Angels of Sea Travelers

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001

      10 Degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Sea Travelers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.

      From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’

      .

      We sometimes inspire the creation of talismans to wear, which are used to anchor our presence, our qualities, and to help a traveler to be mindful of the help that we give them for shelter and safety during traveling.

      When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

      The powers of the heavenly hosts are greater than many people imagine, and more available.

      We are capable of shaping reality to permit any outcome.

      Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of Christ, is within our competence.

      By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them through sincere concentration and focus, you may fulfill the famous prophecy, "All that I do, ye shall do and more." in times of need.

      ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

      D…

      This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation.

      "As above, so below."

      The same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

      By meditating on this virtue the highest wisdom is gained in regard to creation in both the inner and outer worlds, in the personal inner universe and the outer universe.

      In the intellect a person attains the profoundest cognition with regard to the ego-consciousness.

      In the feelings, the understanding of love in all of its aspects is perfected.

      On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do with procreation is attained.

      The color of this virtue is dark blue. The musical note is C. The element is Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat. The right ear is created from this virtue

      *

      I…

      The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the
      karma law.
      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and
      conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which
      is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its
      functions'.

      By meditating on the law of cause and effect, ‘all laws of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm are understood and mastered. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this letter oscillation. If a child of God can master this meditation, he/she will be able to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight. As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, a person becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she will also be able to become a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them in all fields.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created
      by this oscillation.

      The meditation for this letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Do this with
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the
      body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney.
      Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over
      the law of cause and effect.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      eventually they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."

      *

      *

      M…

      The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING.
      The virtue of emotion and feeling is the magnetic force of the Universe that attracts energy into
      form on the material plane.

      Everything in nature is formed through the
      magnetic force of feeling.

      Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of feeling and can be controlled by it.

      In the material world the oscillation of letter "M" bestows on a child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things."

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable. The
      musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.
      The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      U… The letter "U" in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma. It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet. This letter enlivens the pancreas. The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      R…

      The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      This is a very high state of consciousness, but it is the state that every
      human being is destined to accomplish. It is for this reason that your
      teachers have told you that "the truth is written within your heart".
      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C. The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.

      *

      G…

      is the sound of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Attune to this virtue to give grace and mercy for all beings.

      ‘In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

      In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.’

      ‘ Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.’

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      A…

      This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      ************

      By mastering the divine virtues listed above, all things are possible.

      The animals of the sea will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

      For any of you who travel the waters, it is important that you know of The Angels of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      Even for those children of God who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The following message is one of 28 original angel messages that were received in the month prior to 23 comets hitting Jupiter in the summer of 1994. They are being repeated, one each day, during this lunar cycle.

      Day 17

      17th Angel Message

      Dearly Beloved,

      how beautiful, how sweet, our blessed time together!

      How the bountiful beings of the heavenly realms flock to listen in!

      Ordained it was, in prophecies of old, that in the latter days MEN and WOMEN would TALK with ANGELS!

      HARK! How sweet it is!

      Again, we reach back to our 8th message in which the phenomenon of abundance: abundance of LOVE, of TRUTH, of BEAUTY, of WEALTH was explained.

      The same thing happens here at this level with the group entity, or spiritual family.

      As this GROUP of GOD-MEN and GOD-WOMEN RADIATE LOVE, BEAUTY, TRUTH, ABUNDANCE IN CONSCIOUSNESS, THE UNIVERSE RESPONDS ACCORDINGLY.

      IT SENDS BACK MANY TIMES OVER LIKE RADIATIONS.

      So it is at this level that the energy grows and grows,

      opening like a complete flower and expanding exponentially.

      In the past, groups of people have come together to form such a spiritual family.

      However, selfishness, neurosis, ignorance, and other temptations would often dilute or pollute the group mind.

      Even though temptations do still exist, it is now ordained that their healing and cleansing be provided for completely.

      So it is that in the next few years of your time greater and greater modalities of healing on all levels ,

      especially the emotional,

      will operate,

      for ever greater numbers of people.

      It will be breathtaking in scope and effectiveness.

      Your media will be full of the reporting of it.

      We love you.

      Call on us for healing and wholeness.

      It is our mission to offer help and assistance in whatever area you call for.

      WE ARE ONE.

      Om, Om, Om, Om, Om, Om

      *******************

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at the following sites:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:
      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to most moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com