Re: << lovingpurelove >> simply the present moment 28 July 2003

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Gaele:

      Like someone else said today, I got the bunch of signs and symbols below with this message, which I just read today, but unlike them, I have no idea how to go into Word for the translation, so could you please resend this message so I can know what this message says.

      And, just for information, I did get the music but it is very low, even though I have my sound turned all the way up.

      Just wanted to let you know about this in case there is something you need to do to ensure that it does not happen again.  And also to ask if there is some way you can turn the sound up just a little before sending it out?  I love this song, but I have to admit that I can hardly hear it.  Just thought I would ask..

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        Thankyou Polly
        the message came back to me okay but I did have some people who got it in wingdings. so some cyberspace mystery goblin somewhere. The music playing was Can you feel the love Tonight from the Lion King. which I have attached. (this is not the piece playing which is Polly's insert)
        maybe we just needed the message reinforced ....or ignored?
        with love and hugs
        Gaele