Re: << lovingpurelove >> Chart Symbols

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Thank you for the kind words and compliments Patti.
      I've had this project on my mind for awhile, and finally found the time and nerve to tackle the drawing of the symbols.
      With more practice I might draw them a bit smoother, but I do hope the charts are satisfactory for our needs.

      Sweetest of love and blessings.
      Enjoy a loving and bliss-filled evening.

      Polly