Re: << lovingpurelove >> Chart Symbols & Descriptions (image files)

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello sweet and wonderful Polly:

      You will never know how very much your extra time and effort in doing this is appreciated.  This was such a wonderful thing to do because for some reason some of these symbols are not identified anywhere. Since I do not have a car and have problems getting to a bookstore as often as I would like, your doing this was a real God-send for me as I am sure it is for anyone who has even the remotest of interest in astrology.

      Thanks a million, you wonderful person, for being so helpful and taking time out of your busy day, as well as your busy life to do this for all of us. You, my friend, are a true gem, and of course as always, a real earth angel.

      Have a wonderful, beautiful afternoon, evening and night.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti