Re: << lovingpurelove >> simply the present moment 28 July 2003

  • DC Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Well, how cute.  Don't know what your font was (and you may get it back in regular type and not in the dingbat font I received), but it was received in code below.  I did a quick copy and past into Word and got the translation.  There was no music playing with this one, however.  It must have gotten lost in transit! ! !  LOL

      Sorry I'm answering this so late - I am off this weekend, so will perhaps finally catch up on my reading of my email - maybe - - - perhaps. . . . !

      Have a beautiful weekend - looking forward to lovely music in my Inbox -

      Big Hugs,

      Donna

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003

        We pass this way just once
        is a thought so oft repeat
        and not one, as new to me.
        How precious is this moment
        if we just take and hold
        to gather into our heart
        the beat
        fulfilled
        and so complete!

        (translated from dingbat by Polly Menendez)

        contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
        sent to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott
        beach driftwood
        photo (c) by Ingrid Grundy (1932-2001)

        midi Playing - Can you feel the Love tonight from the Lion King

        We pass this way just once
        is a thought so oft repeat
        and not one, as new to me.
        How precious is this moment
        if we just take and hold
        to gather into our heart
        the beat
        fulfilled
        and so complete!

        Gaeshean Publishing

        if you would like the midi for this music forwarded to you please email me at gaele@...

        Posting message to this list:

      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
          Hi Gaele:

          Like someone else said today, I got the bunch of signs and symbols below with this message, which I just read today, but unlike them, I have no idea how to go into Word for the translation, so could you please resend this message so I can know what this message says.

          And, just for information, I did get the music but it is very low, even though I have my sound turned all the way up.

          Just wanted to let you know about this in case there is something you need to do to ensure that it does not happen again.  And also to ask if there is some way you can turn the sound up just a little before sending it out?  I love this song, but I have to admit that I can hardly hear it.  Just thought I would ask..

          Peace, love and light,

          Patti

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
            Thankyou Polly
            the message came back to me okay but I did have some people who got it in wingdings. so some cyberspace mystery goblin somewhere. The music playing was Can you feel the love Tonight from the Lion King. which I have attached. (this is not the piece playing which is Polly's insert)
            maybe we just needed the message reinforced ....or ignored?
            with love and hugs
            Gaele