Notice: Chart Symbols & Descriptions - Page 1 & 2

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Group,

      Yahoo seems delayed on sending out the previous message I sent that included two image file attachments.
      At least, my mail server hasn't returned it to me, and I want to make sure everyone knows these files are up.
      The message has been archived on the message board so I don't understand the delay.

      Here is a copy of the message without the attachments, perhaps this will get out to everyone sooner.

      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:05 PM
      Subject: Chart Symbols & Descriptions (image files)

      Chart Symbols & Descriptions - Page 1 & 2  have been uploaded into the archives.

      I hand drew the symbols, so they are not perfection, but close enough to find in your chart.
      The descriptions are compiled from a few sources, mostly from Cynthia's information.

      Love to all, Polly

    • Cynthia Pareja

        Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:05 PM

        Chart Symbols & Descriptions - Page 1 & 2  have been uploaded into the archives.

        I hand drew the symbols, so they are not perfection, but close enough to find in your chart.
        The descriptions are compiled from a few sources, mostly from Cynthia's information.

        Does anyone have the original message that Sarah Rowland sent this past week?
        I would like to send a name to Sarah and somehow have deleted her message.
        thank you. cynthia
      • Cynthia Pareja
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2003
          FW: << lovingpurelove >> sarah rowland
          ----------
          From: Cynthia Pareja <mvwillow@...>
          Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:25:21 -0700
          To: <lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: << lovingpurelove >> sarah rowland

          Does anyone have the original message that Sarah Rowland sent this past week?
          I would like to send a name to Sarah and somehow have deleted her message.
          thank you. cynthia

        • luvpotion121
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2003
            Dear Cynthia P.,

            I don't believe I know who Sarah Rowland is.
            Possibly related to a different yahoo group?

            Love and e-hugs,
            Polly

            --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Pareja