Fw: To Share Celestial Wisdom Card Drawn for Myself Today, Friday, August 1, 2003

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003

      Calling All my special earth angel friends here and a special good morning to each of you:

      My day started really early with some important matters to be handled and resolved very early, so I had to do a lot of running around this morning, resulting in this being  my first chance to get this information out to you.

      So, just for everyone's information, the card I drew for today was  the one entitled:  "Peace", which is defined as: "absence of mental conflict; quiet, tranquility, serenity, or calmness; a reconciliation; living in harmony."

      And this card means:

      "This is a card of reflection.  Drawing it reminds you to take time out of your busy life and really and truly relax.

      "Relax. release , regenerate, regroup. Take time to let go and let God.  Escape to a quiet place, even for just an hour.  Relax, meditate.  Center your thoughts and quiet your mind.

      "Take time now to stop and smell the roses.  Hug a tree.  Just allow yourself to be.  Find that oneness within and allow Spirit to surround you.  Be still and look within.

      "This is not a time to rock the boat.  Concentrate on ending all conflict in your life.  Make peace with yourself and with anyone with whom you may be having a conflict.

      "Resolve all inner conflicts and restore balance.  Do not allow disruptive thoughts to penetrate your calm resolve.

      ""Are you willing to risk rejection and move beyond your old patterns if it is required to create peace within?

      "Take time to check in with Spirit.  Surround yourself with tranquility and peace to refresh and rejuvenate.  Take plenty of time for yourself.

      "Perhaps it is now time to escape to the beach or to the mountains or to another calming natural setting to restore that sense of inner peace that we all need so badly."

      And for the card drawn from "The Course in Miracles" box for today, it stated:  "The children of God are entitled to the perfect comfort that comes from perfect trust.  Until they achieve this, they waste themselves and their true creative powers on useless attempts to make themselves more comfortable by inappropriate means."  This was taken from the Text, Page 19.

      And just for additional information today, I am adding information formy "Conversations with God" box because can anyone really ever have too many conversations with God?  Anyway, that card for today stated:  "There is no way not to get where you are going.  There's no way you could ever miss your destination." I don't know about about you, but I find that thought very healing and soothing today, maybe because of the strange day I have had, so far.

      Have a very special, wonderful day, each of you wonderful angels, and may your day be filled with many, unusual surprises and with lots and lots of love.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti