Some prayers

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003

      Dear Gaele,

      With all the messages I'm going through, I have just found the one about Valma.

      I will be saying prayers for all, and know that I am with you in my heart...

      Lots of Hugs

      Love and Peace Prevail,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes