Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Carol - medical intuition class - patti

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Dear Gaele,

      I'll be there for sure in Spirit, so please save my seat!!!!!

      And thanks for the invite!   Have a great meeting, and talk with you soon.

      Lots of HUGS.............

      Love and Peace Prevail,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes