Fw: Saturday December 1st

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001

      Saturday, December 1st

      *

      8 Chicchan, 8 Yaxk'in

      *

      Sacred number 8-Vaxac: Galactic. Cumulative, creative pulse transduces to galactic grid. The intention of the creative process has now been intricately defined, concentrated and integrated. It is now moving towards manifestation. Harmonise

      *

      Chicchan-The Celestial Snake: Chicchan can rise to the highest and the lowest forms of existence. It lives by instinct and in individual consciousness. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Asteroid Belt.

      *

      Core Day: This is where the past and the future meet. It is the now, a place between what has been and what will be. Core days are intense and teach us how to live in the present. There is no time for the past and no time for the future, only the present. We are learning to clear resistance in order to allow future frequencies to come in. Following the flow helps us to stay in balance.

      *

      Wavespell of Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element: Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      The Month of Yaxk'in-A time to celebrate the past and prepare for the future.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *