Re: << lovingpurelove >> EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2003

      Dear Polly,

      When the valiant planet of Mars is in the emotional sign of Pisces, the Constellation of Divine Wisdom flowing through feelings, Martian love energy is directed toward spiritual perfection and unity with All That Is, for that is the feeling of Divine Wisdom.

      Mars is the sign of creative love, of DOING AND CREATING through the impulse of Divine Love.  Even though it is often associated in conventional astrology with negative expressions of frustrated or frightened love, in the sense of going to war to defend one's boundaries, or  conquering others,  Mars is actually to be interpreted as Divine Love flowing and taking valiant action to create beneficial change.

      On Tuesday 29th of July, Mars stationed at 10Pisces08, starting a retrograde period that will last until 27th September.

      This is a wonderful development, especially since the station happend on the new moon in Leo, emotional attunement to Divine Will.  In pratical terms, it means all of us here on Earth are taking a long bath in the waters of Cosmic attunement to The Law of One,  learning to feel and realize that what we do to ourselves or to another affects everything, all beings.

      Rounding up the station to 11 Pisces, we get the angels of Vollman, which are the initiators into the most subtle mysteries of light.  These heavenly hosts help the Children of Light and Love reach a degree of maturity which enables the  application of the mysteries of light in respect of miracles, so that anything can be achieved in mind, emotion, or form.  Apart from this, a state of happiness which cannot be described is achieved.

      Whichever of your natal houses this station falls will experience a
      decrease in outward activity,but wonderful amazing progress will, instead,  happen inwardly and  with a deeply spiritual  cosmic sense of merging with The ONE.

      From this point, Mars goes backwards through the previous degrees of Pisces, the heavenly hosts of Siria, Egention etc., all the way back to 1 Pisces, until Sept. 27th, when it travels forward back through these same degrees again.

       As Tejay from Astrolivingroom has recommended, Check for any planets in aspect to the station degree, as stations are powerful due to the concentration of energy involved.

      Any aspect within an orb of 3degs, possibly up to 5degs, depending on which planet it
      is and how important it is in your chart, could continue to operate for much
      longer than you would expect for a Mars transit hit, maybe up to 3 weeks!

       With much love,

      Cynthia

      Dear Cynthia,

      I would be appreciative if  you might explain a little more about Mars position in Pisces, and what this implies Astrologically, like Pisces being ruler of the twelvth house, and Mars being the creative aspect under the rule of Pluto, the aspect of Divine Love.

      Any suggestions on how we may be impacted personally with Mars retrograde in Pisces, for instance the location of Mars in our natal chart and the Angels for that position, or should we look at the points we have in Pisces, and see how they may interplay with the creative aspect of Mars and Divine Love?

      I guess then, I'm wondering if you can describe any collective conditions and a personal conditions to consider, in addition to the suggestion given below.

      Blessings of Love and Light to all life,
      Polly

      Dear Family of Light, On the day of the new moon in Leo, Mars began to go retrograde. Mars is now retrograde in Pisces for the next two months.  This is a good time to "let go and let God", to surrender to the process, and have faith that all is unfolding as it should.  'All things work for good for those who believe.'  The power of faith in omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Consciousness and Love to create heaven on earth should reveal many miracles during this special time.  With love and gratitude for your light, Cynthia

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2004
        Thank you Cynthia.  Calculating forward from what you are planning, the last message for Leo will be sent out on Saturday.  I think I can finish working on the Index shortly after that and send over to you.  Then on Monday I am going to visit our daughter Julie, husband Brian, and two darling grandkids, Tallinn and Mirenne.  I'll only be away a few days, planning to return late Thursday evening.  I'll actually be there for both children's birthdays,  Mirenne on the 24th and Tallinn on the 26th.  Then when I return, it will be Joanna's birthday on the 28th.

        Will be keeping the focus on the love and guides of higher consciousness.

        Will talk soon.
        Love, Polly

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 17, 2004
          Heavenly....I remember my grandmother visiting me when I was little. Each visit was life changing. I remember them so clearly.  With the added energy that birthday's bring, for Mirenne and Tallinn to have you  with them is a blessed initiation of light, I feel it intuitively.  I am sending my love and prayers.

          With so much gratitude,
          Cynthia

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 17, 2004
            Dear Cynthia,

            I so appreciate this blessing from you.  I do hope to be a bearer of love, light, and joy to them and to all.  Any granny hints about sharing these things with the little folk would be appreciated from anyone/everyone here on the list.  We've always had good times together on the other visits, they are very loving and happy children.  They call me Mamie, same as I called one of my grandmothers.  Their other grandmother is living nearby them, now widowed, and so they see her on pretty regular basis.

            Love to you all,
            Polly

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 2004

              Namaste to All,

              Please tell me how I can get the 1st and 2nd day lunar cycle's Angelic groupings. I signed up for this list after the first and second were went out. It has been difficult for me to read all the emails as I am very busy healing and do not have a computer at home. I check my email after work. Thank you so much for your loving assistants and may love and light reign the Earth forever!

              Rachelle

              Do you Yahoo!?