Rita is in Hospital

  • auroraministries
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
      Morning Knights of the White Rose,
      My wife Rita has been in the Kennastone Hospital ER all night
      waiting for a bed to open. She will be there for a few days, they are
      treating her with Lasix, to clear excess fluid on her lungs, and will
      be undergoing an Echocardiogram, checking to see if they need to go
      back in and do further repairs to her heart.
      We would like to be kept on your healing list for a few more
      months, due to this completion of our healing process, pending legal
      actions, and an effortless move in August or September Franklin NC
      area. For the highest good of all concerned
      Peace, Light, Love beyond time, Roger and Rita Teeter
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2003
        Dear Roger,

        Our prayers are with Rita and yourself, praying with and for total
        saturation in love and complete and absolute health and tranquility.

        Love, Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "auroraministries"
        <auroraministries@y...> wrote:
        > Morning Knights of the White Rose,
        > My wife Rita has been in the Kennastone Hospital ER all night
        > waiting for a bed to open. She will be there for a few days, they
        are
        > treating her with Lasix, to clear excess fluid on her lungs, and
        will
        > be undergoing an Echocardiogram, checking to see if they need to
        go
        > back in and do further repairs to her heart.
        > We would like to be kept on your healing list for a few more
        > months, due to this completion of our healing process, pending
        legal
        > actions, and an effortless move in August or September Franklin NC
        > area. For the highest good of all concerned
        > Peace, Light, Love beyond time, Roger and Rita Teeter
      • Mayra Mendoza
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
          Our prayers go to you and your wife in such a
          difficult time. I know God will help you through this
          awkward times, and bring you to your new home safe and
          sound. Remember that when god close one door another
          is open, and this may be better than that which you
          are leaving. Always remember that he is there next to
          you and your wife. He is right there next to her
          helping her through her crisis. I will keep you in my
          prayers, and make God bless you for being such a
          caring and loving husband. Love, Mayra

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Carolpippin@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
            Dear Roger,

            I have just read your message, and will be praying for you both, and total healing for Rita.

            Love-in-Light,

            Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

            Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
            --
            L. Hughes