Fw: Friday November 23

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2001

      Friday, the 23rd of November

      *

      *13 Caban, 0 Yaxk'in

      *

      Sacred Number-13: Ox Lahun. Ascension. Return to source to collect energy for the next intention. We ascend to source in order to collect new energy for the next intention of creation. Live.

      *

      Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      the Month of Yaxk'in-A time to celebrate the past and prepare for the future.

      *

      Wavespell of Chicchan, the Celestial Snake: Chicchan can rise to the highest and the lowest forms of existence. It lives by instinct and individual consciousness. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Asteroid Belt.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *