Fw: Thursday November 22

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2001

      Thursday, November 22

      *

      *12 Cib, 19 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number 12: Ca Lahun: Complex stability, Cooperation, balance, preparation for a new cycle. Regeneration, sorting choosing a new direction. Understand.

      *

      Cib-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit and operates out of Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits information. It is serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic and has high standards. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Wavespell of Chicchan, the Celestial Snake: Chicchan can rise to the highest and the lowest forms of existence. It lives by instinct and individual consciousness. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Asteroid Belt.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *