LOve

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hello everyone this is truly a nice place to express the things of
      love in life, and I say thank you Polly. I obvestly don't completely
      understand this yet, but I am listening to you all. I have trouble
      understand how a person can love the negitive things in life. I have
      no problem with the positive ones.---RON
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
        Geez Ron, I do seem to have an opinion about
        everything, just ask anyone who knows me and they'll
        go on for hours about my buttinsky attitude. But, I
        have trouble just sitting in class when the teacher
        asks a question and I think I have an answer. OO OO
        pick me, pick me. Back to the serious stuff - There
        are several excellent reasons for loving and accepting
        the negative things, etc. that happen to us, around
        us, because of us, not because of us, etc. First,
        negatives can be embraced to understand the who, what,
        why, and where of them so they hopefully can be
        prevented from happening again. Then there is the old
        tried and truism of when the student is ready the
        master will appear. How many times have we faced hard
        times in our lives and not come out on the other side
        grateful for the lessons learned that will help us as
        well as those around us? By understanding what brings
        pain to our hearts, etc., we can then come closer to
        understanding others. Love & Hugs, Karen

        http://photos.yahoo.com/