EBVEP, 11th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 9, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Mystical Influence
      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-E-P’

      11th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘When Divine Providence ordains that it is necessary for a child of
      God to impress others in order to gain respect, we bring about
      powerful and mystical phenomena. These phenomena create
      fear and trembling in non-initiates who witness them.’

      As Moses, who was able to manifest a snake out of his wooden walking stick in
      order to impress Pharaoh to "let his people go", so too there are times in the
      life of a child of God on the path of perfection when measures of a mystical
      nature must be taken in order to gain the necessary respect of others.

      We teach those who contact us to manifest changes themselves
      through powerful feeling states and through
      the transference of these to others.

      Emotion is the magnetic power that changes matter and also changes the
      psychoactive chemical make-up of everyone involved. Emotion is combined
      with concentration on an idea or visual image with the intent to manifest it.

      "As above, so below."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘E-B-V-E-P

      We unite normal consciousness with cosmic, universal consciousness.
      ---------

      As masters of life and death, with the power to change fate,
      we teach wisdom about polarity and perception of universal life.
      Universal life indwells everything.
      ---------

      We awaken magical powers, like clairsentience
      and the ability to concentrate.
      ---------

      We confer high intuition, abilities to control
      the emotions of others, and the ability to intensify
      any idea, image, etc. into physical creation.
      ---------

      We inspire devoted humble service and longing
      for purification, in order to see the beauty of God
      and be empowered to birth new realities at will.’
      ---------

      The musical notes associated to our name are:
      D ~ A ~ G ~ D ~ B.

      Just as there are physical beings that inhabit the physical world, so are there beings
      of emotion who inhabit the feeling world, beings of thought who inhabit the mental
      world, and beings of intent who inhabit the world of will.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere control the feeling
      world and all beings of the feeling world.

      The more powerful beings of the feeling world are capable of creating
      magnetic states that result in amazing and magical changes in matter.

      These beings are often assigned to help the children of God when they must
      impress others in order to gain respect. This is done when it is for the
      highest good of all concerned under the approval of Divine Providence.

      On the 11th day of the 28-Day Moon Cycle we radiate our presence to the children of
      God and all sentient beings so that they feel they are not alone, and TO KNOW
      that help is as close as a prayer, even in the most difficult situations.

      In this way, on the 11th day the children of God are asked to
      pray for the help that they need in order to manifest heaven on earth.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      We have the power to alter any situation and change the perception of any situation.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 27 October 2001
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 9 June 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 6, 2003

[...]

          Web Formatting: 6 September 2003

          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 5, 2003

[...]

            Web Formatting: 5 October 2003

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 2, 2004

[...]

                  Web Formatting: 2 January 2004

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 31, 2004

[...]

                    Web Formatting: 31 January 2004

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 1, 2004

[...]

                      Web Formatting: 1 March 2004

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 30, 2004

[...]

                        Web Formatting: 30 March 2004

                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 29, 2004

[...]

                          Web Formatting: 29 April 2004

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 29, 2004

[...]

                            Web Formatting: 29 May 2004

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 27, 2004

[...]

                              Web Formatting: 27 June 2004

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Oct 23, 2004

[...]

                                    Web Formatting: 23 October 2004

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004

[...]

                                      Web Formatting: 22 November 2004

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 21, 2004

[...]

                                        Web Formatting: 21 December 2004

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 19, 2005

[...]

                                          Web Formatting:  19 January 2005

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Mar 20, 2005

                                            The Moon Angels of Mystical Influence

                                            Angels of  ‘E-B-V-E-P’

                                            11th Day of Lunar Cycle

                                            Beloved,

                                            ‘When Divine Providence ordains that it is necessary for a child of
                                            God to impress others in order to gain respect, we bring about
                                            powerful and mystical phenomena. These phenomena create
                                            fear and trembling in non-initiates who witness them.’

                                            Moses manifested a snake out of his walking stick in order to impress Pharaoh to "let his people go". There are times when measures of a mystical nature must be taken in order to gain the necessary respect of others for the purpose of World Service.

                                            We teach those who contact us to manifest changes themselves
                                            through powerful flowing feeling states and through
                                            the transference of these to others.

                                            Flowing feelings are the magnetic power that changes matter and also changes the psychoactive chemical make-up of everyone involved. Flowing emotion is combined with concentration on an idea or visual image with the intent to manifest it.

                                            "As above, so below."

                                            Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
                                            of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

                                            ‘E-B-V-E-P

                                            We unite normal consciousness with cosmic, universal consciousness.
                                            ---------

                                            As masters of life and death, with the power to change fate,
                                            we teach wisdom about polarity and perception of universal life.

                                            ---------

                                            We awaken magical powers, like clairsentience
                                            and the ability to concentrate.
                                            ---------

                                            We confer high intuition, abilities to control
                                            the flowing emotions of others, and the ability to intensify
                                            any idea, image, etc. into physical creation.
                                            ---------

                                            We inspire devoted humble service and longing
                                            for purification, in order to see the beauty of God
                                            and be empowered to birth new realities at will.’
                                            ---------

                                            The musical notes associated to our name are:
                                            D ~ A ~ G ~ D ~ B.

                                            Just as there are physical beings that inhabit the physical world, so are there beings
                                            of strong flowing feeling who inhabit the feeling world, beings of thought who inhabit the mental
                                            world, and beings of intent who inhabit the world of will.

                                            The Angels of the Moon Sphere control the feeling
                                            world and all beings of the feeling world.

                                            The more powerful beings of the feeling world are capable of creating
                                            magnetic states that result in amazing and magical changes in matter.

                                            These beings are often assigned to help the children of God when they must impress others in order to gain respect. This is done when it is for the highest good of all concerned under the approval of Divine Providence.

                                            On the 11th day of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, we radiate our presence to the children of God and all sentient beings so that they flow with feelings of unity with ALL, and know that they are not alone, and  KNOW
                                            that help is as close as a prayer, even in the most difficult situations.

                                            In this way, on the 11th day of the moon cycle, the children of God pray for the help that they need in order to manifest Heaven on Earth.

                                            "Ask and ye shall receive."

                                            We have the power to alter any situation and change the perception of any situation.

                                            Sigil of Ebvep

                                            *** ECSTASY ***

                                            Revised Document: 18 February 2005
                                            Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser