Fw: 18 Scorpio The Angels of Love

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001

      18 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Love

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tagora’

      Beloved, we are the angels of sacred erotic love as well as love within the family. We are responsible for the raising of sympathetic feelings between man and woman and maintaining them.

      We inspire you when you desire to make yourself loved, and we guide you and show you how to evoke a person’s sympathy.

      We also inspire you when you wish to achieve peace in the family.

      Divine Providence has ordained that children grow up in an atmosphere of love and peace. From conception to adulthood, the soul needs the shelter of a home filled with the dearest love.

      When the child grows up and leaves home and begins a family, the patterns of sincere love and peace learned from the parents serves as his/her blueprint.

      Within the hearts of couples and children everywhere, prayers have come to us for love and peace, ever since the world began.

      Now, more than ever, it is important that people everywhere use their free will to ask for and receive our assistance.

      The peace of the world depends on love and peace between lovers, parents, and children.

      ‘T-A-G-O-R-A’

      T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

      In meditating on this virtue, use the same meditation as with all of the virtues: see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on the meaning, which in this case is high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of the element, which for this virtue is warmth and fire filling the body. See the color filling your inner universe from the organ that is formed from the virtue, here it is a brown black color shining forth from the right kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case it is F, and feel yourself having mastery over this virtue, in this case over all the elements, which are will/fire, intellect/air, emotion/water, and earth/sensation.

      When you breathe out, send this combined energy radiating out through the pores of the skin over the area of the right kidney and filling the outer universe. When you breathe in, the outer universe sends this combined energy through these same pores into the right kidney, filling the entire body.

      If you have difficulty fulfilling all the parts of this meditation, do the parts which come naturally to you, such as the visualization or the feeling, or the sensation or the sound, and later it will be easier to add the other parts. This meditation is effective even if only a part of it is done.

      This is the ancient meditation for the divine virtues that has been passed down through the ages.

      *

      A… The sound of this letter, the long "A", in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      G… True love seeks grace and mercy for all beings.

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

      ‘ Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice, which gives satisfaction and a sense of pleasure and security.

      By meditating upon this virtue,‘mentally you are able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements, which are will, intellect, emotion, and sensation’.

      ‘You have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control and manifest anything on the physical level.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      *

      R… To obtain true wisdom, the first requirement is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance.

      … The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence.

      In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.’

      This is a very high state of consciousness, and it is the state that every human being is destined to become aware of. "The truth is written within your heart" and freedom and independence is necessary for each child of God to follow that still small voice within. By following this inner guidance, the child of God uses their genius and knowledge to further the will of Divine Providence.

      The color is golden, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, the musical note is C, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      In the ancient writings, the heavenly hosts protecting earth start with the 24 angel groups of the elements. Next come the angels and their heads of the zone girdling the earth of the 360degrees of the zodiac. The numerology of the 360 groups of the zodiac starts with the number 25. This is the 252nd group. 2+5+2=9.

      ‘NUMBER NINE is symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another. It represents the original idea of the astral or feeling world. It is the number of motion, of rhythm and thus, of life in its most subtle form. It is the number which prepares every situation in the astral or feeling world for the material world. It represents the moon. It is the highest number’.

      *********

      MIRACLES

      The 23rd Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Infinite Power

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Liteviche’

      Beloved,

      As a child of God explores and strengthens their emotional body according to the angels of the first 22 stations of the Moon Sphere, we teach how to use feelings to attract miraculous results.

      We inspire powerful words, made from wholebrain use of the letters of the ancient language, that generate feelings to calm the greatest storms, stop erupting volcanoes, and stop whole armies etc. We inspire this only in accordance with the highest good and with Divine Providence. Only very mature and ethical students come under our tutelage, so no harm comes to them or others by the misuse of such words of power. Misuse is anything that would oppose the legality of Divine Harmony and the Law of One.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E’

      L…The letter L represents the majesty and splendor of all the divine virtues taken together. In the realm of feelings, the mystery of emotional equilibrium in interacting with others is mastered by meditating on this letter. A person gains the ability to be filled with such high feelings that they actually become identical with all divine virtues.

      *

      I…The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. In the feelings, this virtue corresponds to the emotional matrix with all its functions. The emotional matrix is the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, which is also called the soul, and is the principle of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing, so mastering cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering of breath.

      Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect, reveals the secrets of breath. With this virtue any effect can be created.

      *

      T…The letter T represents high inspiration. In the feelings, high inspiration enables one to carry through miracles of magnetic attraction through attunement to the proper feelings needed in any situation.

      *

      E…The letter E represents the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness. In the feeling body, the letter E represents the control of the feelings of oneself and of other people.

      *

      V…The letter V when pronounced sharply is phonetically equivalent to the letter F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds in the micro-and the macrocosm. In the feelings, this virtue makes one perceive and control the mysteries of the guadrapolar magnet, which are the four levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form. At the same time, it gives control over the elements, which correspond, to these four levels of consciousness. The understanding of all universal laws is attained by meditating on this letter.

      *

      I…The letter I is the law of cause and effect. In the feeling world this gives mastery over breath, and therefore mastery over life and death. If a person has died, by evoking the emotional matrix back into the body, breathing will resume. Likewise, by removing the emotional matrix, breathing will stop.

      *

      Ch…The sound of Ch represents the virtue of perfect purity and clarity. In the feeling body, the faculty of understanding and practically applying rhythm in the macro-and microcosm, [i.e. a person’s own body and the whole universe], is attained. This virtue also gives power over life and death in the feeling world. By applying rhythm one way, life is given, by applying it in the opposite way, life is withdrawn. This is the method that Christ used to make a tree wither within a few moments to demonstrate his power.

      *

      E…The letter E is the virtue of Omnipresence, the presence of Divine Consciousness in everything. When this virtue is felt in the emotions, not only is control over feelings in self and others gained, but also the ability to understand the language of all beings, and to see the past, present, and future.’

      ****

      We encourage everyone to meditate on the divine virtues of all of the letters of the alphabet in the way of the ancient language, and especially the letters of our name, with particular emphasis on feelings.

      As you grow in maturity, ethicalness, and harmlessness, we infuse you and the situation with such powerful feelings of these virtues that in times of need feats of miraculous power that words can hardly describe are successfully carried out. Call on us whenever infinite power is needed to restore emotional harmony on earth.

      "Divine Providence puts angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go. They hold you up with their hands to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones."

      On the 23rd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of infinite power, so that people feel the strength to attract only the highest good of all concerned, which brings joy and harmony to earth.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Updated INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEARING TRAUMAS ARE BELOW, PRINT OUT AND KEEP FOR REFERENCE.

      Ten Minute Exercise:

      This is a quick check up that is useful to maintain day to day emotional harmony.

      Get with your partner and agree to do some emotional dialogue for ten minutes with each person, first one person facilitating and then the other.

      Your partner acts as a facilitator and you decide what question you would like him or her to ask, such as "what’s bothering you today?" or "what is coming up for you today?" You express your feelings using ‘juice’ words, or words relating to exactly how you feel, not a description of how you feel (no mentalising).

      An example of mentalising

      would be," The finances have been in terrible shape too long and Junior is staying out too late."

      An example of using a ‘juice’ word [as in where’s the feeling energy],

      would be," I feel worn out and worried about the entire hassle we have had with the finances. In fact, I am feeling overwhelmed and scared." "I am upset and curious about Junior staying out too late. I am afraid of interfering with his life and I’m afraid not to."

      After asking what is negative, your partner then asks, "What positive things are going on with you now?"

      In any situation, there are usually a mixture of feelings, some positive and some negative. First say what it is that is negative that you are feeling and then express positive emotions.

      An example: "I am feeling grateful that some of the bills may finally get caught up due to that new job and that I am feeling better physically. I am hopeful that Grandma Baskin and Junior have such a good relationship and maybe she can find out what is going on with him. I am glad that the weather is changing and the trees are so pretty. I appreciate how supportive you have been during all of this time."

      Your partner says "Thank you for sharing" or "thanks" and keeps asking the question over again and you answer with first a negative and then a positive expression of your feelings using ‘juice words’ and staying with the feelings as they come up.

      The facilitator/partner does not offer advice, interrupt, or try to "fix" anything in any way. He/she just listens and then asks the question again. It is a way of "peeling" the onion of your feelings or psyche. As you continue this process you eventually arrive at core feelings. Usually, just doing this much clears the air and brings you back to yourself.

      If it doesn’t, even after repeating it a few times, you may need to do a trauma clearing.

      When you get through with your ten-minute exercise, switch places and you become the facilitator and your partner answers the questions.

      TRAUMA CLEARING

      [This can take up to a few hours]

      When helping a person deal with negative feelings that do not respond to the regular ten-minute exercise, ask them to talk about their negative feelings for a while. Write down the negative feeling words. Then ask the partner to list their negative feelings. Write these down.

      When they are finished, read back the list of negative feeling words. Ask them if there are any more that they left out. Write any new ones down.

      Now ask, "When have you felt like this before?" The partner goes back to a previous time when they felt the same way. Usually this goes back to a childhood formative experience. There may be several of these. With each one, ask the question," If you could magically heal all of the feelings of this event what would it do to your overall SUDS?" [SUDS: Subjective Units of Distress Scale. On a scale from 0 to 10 where 0 is feeling wonderful and 10 is feeling so bad that words cannot even describe it, how do you feel overall?] Whichever trauma would lower the overall SUDS the most is the one that should be cleared.

      Read back the feeling word list. Then ask them to list the negative statements or beliefs connected to these feelings. [It is good to write down both the feeling words and the negative statements, so that if they get stuck you can read them back. This will usually get them going again.] After you write down the negative statements, ask the question, "What positive ideas resulted from this trauma?’

      Often they will answer; there is nothing positive about this. Ask the question again, letting them take all the time they need to find a positive idea. Even if it is only, "Well, I survived." That is a very positive statement.

      Examples:

      Negative feeling words

      : overwhelmed, betrayed, angry, disappointed, sad, hopeless, doomed, guilty, blindsided, let down, negated, raped, misunderstood, hurt, wounded, devastated, etc. [Often the feeling word lists are up to 20 feeling words long.]

      Negative statements:

      The people I trust always betray me the worst.

      I can’t trust anybody.

      Every time I think things are going my way something bad happens.

      Positive statements

      : I learned that I am strong.

      God comes through for me when I really need help.

      I can survive anything if I try hard enough.

      You then ask them to describe a mental picture of the trauma as if they had a photograph of the event. This is called the ‘still photo’. Now the partner describes the memory, saying what is happening using feeling words and staying with the feelings as they begin to come into awareness. Tell them to relive the memory of the story silently then out loud. When they say it outloud, write it down. If they get stuck, read back the most recent retelling. Other than this, do not interfere. This is their process. Interference interrupts their process. No matter how wise or brilliant your interruption might be…it is your wisdom. They must find their own wisdom from within. Do not interrupt. When they look afar off with long stretches of silence, the most potent processes are going on. This time is the most important not to interrupt. When they are ready for prompting to relive the memory again, they will let you know with body language…usually looking at you expectantly. When they do, tell them to relive the memory again.} Tell them, "Each time you finish, go back to the beginning and remember it all the way through to the end, taking careful note of new impressions that emerge each time. Spend as much time in silent processing between sentences as you need. As in a dream, allow new information to present itself with each remembering. If at any point you wish that you had, or could, say or do something different, allow yourself to do so in your imagination. This is a part of the healing image developing..."

      Each time they should relive the memory from beginning to end. At the end of each time, ask them what their SUDS rating is and make a notation of it. It will begin to drop from a high number such as a 7 or 8 to a lower number as you do along in the telling and retelling process. [Remember that it often takes approximately four to six times of living and re-living the story before the healing images begin to emerge from the psyche.]

      At first, the emotions can be difficult and painful and it is important that the person clearing STAY WITH THE FEELINGS as they come up. As the telling and retelling process continues, the emotions subside and finally there are no painful feelings left that are attached to the trauma.

      As this is happening, new pictures of the memory develop spontaneously from the subconscious or psyche. These are called healing images.

      When the trauma is cleared, ask them to take the final healing image and merge the original still photo with the healing image. Tell them to imagine pushing the old previous painful picture of the memory into the new peaceful healed picture. Then ask them to describe what happens to the original photo when it is pushed together with the final healing image.

      The resulting image is called the resolution image.

      Now ask them what words go with this event. Make a list of the positive feeling words as they describe them. Now ask them what positive ideas go with it now. Then ask them how clearing this will change the way they live their lives now. Then ask them how clearing this changes how they see themselves. Take plenty of time with each of these questions, not interrupting them when they go through deep introspective silence.

      When the resolution image is obtained, the trauma is permanently cleared. The person who is clearing will know this because they feel a permanent weight lifted from their shoulders.

      Be sure to tell them to allow as long as they need to let the emotions integrate and re-align themselves. They are very sensitive and vulnerable at this time and it is necessary to be alone as much as possible to absorb the tremendous changes in their psyche. Tell them to stay in harmonious surroundings as much as possible during the next few days. During this sensitive time, they are easily triggered again….it is as if the psyche has very new scar tissue and needs protection for a few days from any stress, responsibilities etc. while the new memories are being integrated.

      If the emotions are too difficult to handle and do not respond to this method, it often means that there is an earlier wounding and traumatic memory that should have been processed.

      ******************************

      This process was developed by Michael Schlosser Ph.D. to treat PTSD in the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama. This is a brief description of the process. A book will be available on this in the future. Please give credit when sharing. He can be reached at

      spiritus@...

      Correction: In previous messages, whenever the letters ‘sch’ are found together, such as 1 degree Virgo, the Angels of ‘Peresh’, they should be treated as one letter, the original principle of Divine Will, the first creative outpouring of light and fire.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at the following sites:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixers of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:
      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm
      www.TerrAscension.com
      www.water-consciousness.com
      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      Hozuhni*
      *Elightenment Dance*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.com/ [under construction, will be completed soon]

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to most moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com