Fw: Saturday November 10

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001

      Saturday, November 10th

      *

      *13 Kan, 7 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number-13: Ox Lahun. Ascension. Return to source to collect energy for the next intention. We ascend to source in order to collect new energy for the next intention of creation. Live.

      *

      Kan-The Cosmic Seed: Kan embodies enthusiasm, high standards, commitment, dedication and patient effort. We do our part in group endeavour with dedication. Flowering. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Root centre. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *