Fw: [doveofo] Hidden Agenda Exposed! NESARA goes to TOP Priority!!!!

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Dear Lovingpurelove members,

      Please understand that I forward these to you for the highest and purest purposes of seeing divine will manifest for humanity.  I always read these Dove messages with this in heart and mind.  I have no way of substantiating or understanding any specific charges that show up, nor know any of the specific benefits of the financial programs being discussed.

      I am purely interested in seeing the end of greed & corruption, domination, and aggression, meaning that hearts need to purify and align themselves with the Unified Field, enjoying a love for all life and the universe without greed or bias.  So the prayers continue for:

      N:  Divine Happiness within the Unified Field
      E:  The blending of human consciousness with Omnipresent Divine Consciousness
      S:  The subtle, refined spirit of Divine Will within each one
      A:  The Divine rays of wisdom & enlightenment
      R:  Perfected Freedom & Service
      A:  Wisdom & Enlightenment embraced by all humanity

      I have absolutely no idea what "Dove" knows and doesn't know.
      These messages inspire me to put forth my prayers for everyone.
      To me White Knights are all the beings that work to bring spiritual perfection into our living experience.

      Some people have involved themselves within a money and power game that opposes their pure inner being and causes harm and deplorable conditions for others and are finally beginning to see that love, harmony, purity, and beauty are the most valuable treasures we can cherish and share with one another on earth.

      Still, if any do not want these sent here, please say so.

      With love, Polly