Fw: 17 Scorpio The Angels of Cooking and Baking

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001

      17 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Cooking and Baking

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Butharusch’

      ‘We first taught mankind to eat fruit in its raw state. Then we introduced ways to process and tin them. During the course of time we have inspired people to prepare dishes by the help of the fire element, by roasting, baking, and stewing.

      We are the angels who have taught you how to bake bread, to make sweets, and to create new dishes.

      We inspire and protect anyone who practices the art of cooking’

      Along with other orders of angels, like the Angels of Tolet, 5 degrees Libra, we bless mankind with feasting and sustenance.

      Whenever food is prepared or eaten, we teach the children of God to imbue it with divine virtues.

      Divine Providence has ordained that mankind receive nourishment from all levels, and not just the physical.

      As the virtue of Unity is realized and mastered, the ability to receive complete nourishment from fascinating subtle energies of spirit, mind, and feeling provides as much nutrition as material food.

      The physical body will be discovered to be able receive every necessary element for perfect health from pranic forces.

      To delight the tastes, wonderful dishes are to be taken for joy and pleasure, instead of necessity, as a celebration of unity.

      B… This is the divine virtue of Universal Life which is the virtue of polarity in all of its many forms. Understanding polarity leads to the greatest wisdom.

      Mastering this virtue through meditation gives control over will and feeling, life and death, and the power to change any fate.

      This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball.

      U… The letter "U" in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and it’s relationship to karma. It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

      When preparing and cooking food, the highest attunement to divine will is required in order to manifest the greatest perfection, nutrition, and sacredness.

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet. This letter enlivens the pancreas. The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

      T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

      In meditating on this virtue, use the same meditation as with all of the virtues: see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on the meaning, which in this case is high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of the element, which for this virtue is warmth and fire filling the body. See the color filling your inner universe from the organ that is formed from the virtue, here it is a brown black color shining forth from the right kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case it is F, and feel yourself having mastery over this virtue, in this case over all the elements, which are will/fire, intellect/air, emotion/water, and earth/sensation.

      When you breathe out, send this combined energy radiating out through the pores of the skin over the area of the right kidney and filling the outer universe. When you breathe in, the outer universe sends this combined energy through these same pores into the right kidney, filling the entire body.

      If you have difficulty fulfilling all the parts of this meditation, do the parts which come easiest to you, such as the visualization or the feeling, or the sensation or the sound, and later it will be easier to add the other parts. This meditation is effective even if only a part of it is done.

      This is the ancient meditation that has been passed down through the ages.

      H… This letter symbolizes the Power of the Word. Divine Providence inspires each cook and each person eating with the divine virtues that are best to invoke for the purpose of impregnating the food.

      In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being of Delta brainwaves, the CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves.

      Through the use of breath, in which these energies are breathed in through the pores of the skin, filling the entire body and especially the organ that is associated with each virtue, and out in the same way, filling the whole universe; the highest alchemy is achieved in the way that was intended in the beginning when mankind was created.

      By using this technique to utter words, each one of which is made up of letters that have divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs. The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      R… To obtain true wisdom, the first requirement is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance. … The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence. In preparing and cooking food, in the serving and eating of it, the ability to follow inner guidance is required in order to bring through the original divine intent of eating.

      In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.’

      This is a very high state of consciousness, and it is the state that every human being is destined to become aware of. "The truth is written within your heart" and freedom and independence is necessary for each child of God to follow that still small voice within. By following this inner guidance, the child of God uses their genius and knowledge to further the will of Divine Providence.

      U…The mastery of the creative act and attunement to highest consciousness and intuition enables a cook to take whatever food is available and prepare and present it in a perfect way so that it confers the greatest beauty and blessing.

      Sch…’The "S" oscillation is the original fire [all penetrating will]. The "K" oscillation is the original light [omnipotence]. The virtue of "Sch" connects both original light and original fire, and thus indicates the non-manifestable omnipotence. The "Sch" therefore represents the original principle superior to the "K" and "S". This is the virtue by which Divine Providence creates the first outpouring of divine creation. It is regarded as the highest virtue.’

      This is the original masculine force.

      This virtue is pure divine will power.

      Its color is blazing red, it is the element of fire so it has the sensation of warmth. Its musical note is C and the brain is formed from it.

      This is the 251st group of the heavenly hosts in the ancient teachings. 2+5+1=8.

      ‘NUMBER EIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge. It is analogous to the planet Mercury. The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms. All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration’.

      The 22nd day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Rivatim’

      We help the children of God travel through space and time, with special emphasis on FEELING. This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax.

      Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVIDLY imagine that you feel your body growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing 3 inches taller through the top of your head.

      Take your time.  FEEL this.

      Now in your imagination extend your body's growth to a foot out of the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head.

      Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size and then growing back quickly to the bigger size.

      Pay attention to the reality of the FEELING of it.

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon, extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.

      Feel yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof and out over the top of the building.

      Over the roof, image that the light is very bright.

      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside.

      When you are ready, come back over the rooftop and mike it even brighter.

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED.

      Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future, it doesn't matter, you go immediately to that time in the future when you are Christ Conscious.

      As you meet your Christ Conscious SELF, as your Christ Self to travel back with you in time to this time, the present.

      Ask your Christ Self to heal you in the present time on an on-going basis and in the past from this lifetime's conception all the way to the present.

      You can ask this SELF to heal all lifetimes,

      or another child of God, or to heal any situation.

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere, always using the Law of One for your own and other's protection.

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      R…We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.

      I…We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy, in order to empower you to perform the greatest miracles and become a master of metaphysics.

      V…We confer on you the ability to understand and use the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      A…We encourage you to FEEL the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment. These feelings lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate, the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.

      T…We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance, in which you become one with Divine Mind.

      I…We teach you to control your feelings completely, and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.

      M…We teach you to become masters of transformation.’

      The melody formed by the letters of our name is the notes of C, G, G, G, F, G, and D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in their imaginations and feelings, through time and space.

      Because FEELING is the precursor of change in the physical, when the FEELING of traveling is strong enough, even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage the children of God to experience in meditation the expansion of feeling and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

      Email for instructions on clearing emotional traumas in order to facilitate the healing process.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at the following sites:

      Healing elixers of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      *Elightenment Dance*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.com/ [under construction, will be completed soon]

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      The Circle Of Light

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to most moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :