Fw: Friday November 9th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001

      Friday, November 9th

      *

      *12 Akbal, 6 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number 12: Ca Lahun: Complex stability, Cooperation, balance, preparation for a new cycle. Regeneration, sorting choosing a new direction. Understand.

      *

      Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world. Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *