Fwd: hey Lady

  • Carol Gustafson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi everyone-

      Wasn't it just yesterday that we were all commenting on how many people
      are suffering now? And how everyone we know is saying the same thing---
      all over the world??? I just got this iin from a friend tonight--- if
      you can, please say a prayer for Terri and her family---

      Thank you---

      Love---

      Carol

      Begin forwarded message: