Re: NASA to Study Man Who Survives on Sunlight

  • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Cynthia wrote:
      >I frequently stare at the sun, especially in the evening as this man below
      >does. I have been doing it for years...ever since I was blessed with a vast
      >amount of ancient information about this very thing. I do feel I receive
      >nutrients, information, and much more during this process. It looks like
      >finally science is catching up. With love, Cynthia

      I am a "sun maniac"...

      Mr. Manek has been discussed for a while already on the Breatharian list (you can subscribe by sending a blank email to breatharian-request@..., subject=subscribe)... (for those who haven't heard of the term, breatharians are people aspiring to or already living without the necessity of food ingestion).

      Full-spectrum (sun) light indeed seems to be a nutrient and a great healing factor. I strongly recommend a book called LIGHT : MEDICINE OF THE FUTURE by Jacob Liberman. You can read my review of it and a few short excerpts on the Books page of www.paradisenow.net.

      Love and light,
      Ulla