Re: NASA to Study Man Who Survives on Sunlight

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 8:51 AM
      I believe this too, and am known for not needing food very often. I
      do quite well when not eating, and always feel better when I am
      staying away from eating. I always feel that I am being nourished,
      so there is no thought of becoming hungry. Glad to know that a few
      become known to the science community to be evaluated. Thank you
      Cynthia.
    • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 12:44 PM
        Cynthia wrote:
        >I frequently stare at the sun, especially in the evening as this man below
        >does. I have been doing it for years...ever since I was blessed with a vast
        >amount of ancient information about this very thing. I do feel I receive
        >nutrients, information, and much more during this process. It looks like
        >finally science is catching up. With love, Cynthia

        I am a "sun maniac"...

        Mr. Manek has been discussed for a while already on the Breatharian list (you can subscribe by sending a blank email to breatharian-request@..., subject=subscribe)... (for those who haven't heard of the term, breatharians are people aspiring to or already living without the necessity of food ingestion).

        Full-spectrum (sun) light indeed seems to be a nutrient and a great healing factor. I strongly recommend a book called LIGHT : MEDICINE OF THE FUTURE by Jacob Liberman. You can read my review of it and a few short excerpts on the Books page of www.paradisenow.net.

        Love and light,
        Ulla