Re: << lovingpurelove >> Brain or Heart

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Thank you brother Nachi for passing this on to us.
      Heart is where I want to be, and with open hearted loving and living
      we are bringing Love and It's miracles into Life for everyone to experience, as they will.
      Bravo, dear loving ones.  Even if we be assailed or pruned, we shall not fail.
      Do not forget that we are here together in this group to love one another,
      support one another, and strengthen one another.
      Again, bravo.  We've done so well.

      Sweet blessings,
      Polly

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Nachi:

        I loved this message because it totally relates to what we talked about in my spiritual class tonight, except those talks dealt with the soul and the brain.  What the consensus of tonight's talk was that we should never listen to our brain because it is tied to our ego and is never tied to truth; the only way we will ever know the truth of who we really are is when we go to our God within to search for the answer to this question.

        Thanks so very much for sharing these words with us tonight.

        Peace, love and light,

        Patti