Fw: Thursday November 8th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Daydreamer_KarlBang_stationery by Kay 9/00

      Thursday, November 8th

      *

      *11 Ik, 5 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number 11-Hun Lahun: Dissonance, integrating of past cycles with the current cycle. The stripping away of the things that don’t wish to move forward into the new creation. Heals imbalances. Begins to withdraw from the current intention. Integrate.

      *

      Ik-The Spirit of the Wind. Ik flows with change like the wind. Ik teaches us how to learn and grow through life’s changes. Spirit Talk

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *