Re: << lovingpurelove >> soap & dental health

  • Vivien Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003

      Just wanted to comment on this:

      I read this when it was originally posted, and it was quite a jolt. But it was easy enought to implement, so I tried it.

      I just happened to have a can of "fruit fresh" in my kitchen at the time, so I pressed it into a new kind of service. (I know, the cooks among you are getting a good laugh out of that one!) For those of you unfamiliar with this product, it is used in the cooking and canning of fruits and vegetables, and most recently by me in the processing of homemade strawberry jam. It's about 1.50 in the canning section of your local grocery. It's pure Vitamin C, with some dextrose and silica.

      So I grabbed it out of the pantry, along with the baking soda, and followed Dr. Judd's reccommendations, with early promising results. My gums are beginning to reepithelialize, and I think that I may have arrested some decay that was occurring. This was important to me because I just changed employers and am currently waiting for my dental insurance to kick in.

      I encourage anyone to try this for 2 weeks, and you will see a difference. I should also mention that this article did not fall on unprepared ears-years of experience in the vitamin and supplement sales arena taught me to trust completely products from Alacer Corporation, a small company in California. They make EmergenC and many other fine products-and are dedicated to the idea that mineral ascorbates like the one homemade one that Dr. Judd gives the recipe for here, can make a huge difference in one's health.

      One more thing-someone else I trust completely told me to never take a vitamin that contained aluminum-many of the cheaper multivitamins do, including centrum. This was in 1988!

      And no, I am not a vitamin rep! I'm a registered nurse who works for a very busy cardiology unit in Tucson, AZ!

      love, viv

      From: "Spiritus Sanctus"