[lovingpurelove] Re; Patti

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Bless your heart, my sweet sister,
                  I'm thrilled that diverticulosis is all they found! I have that also, it is controlable, mainly by diet. Thank God ...we all sent ut many prayers for you, I strongly believe in the power of group prayer......Michael archangel, I wonder if she noticed us in her *pockets*, whispering encourage, whilst eating our choclate! I was there, Michael, I felt you figiting, trying to get comfy, and I heard the candy wrappers. lol....we had a birdseye view did we not, Michael? Its so much fun to use your virtual imagination as long as its done for he highest good to ohes...no harm done...maybe helpful..I like to think so...dont you, michael??
                              Much love to Patti and Michael for participating with me...thank you, my wonderful loving brother, Everyone take care. I have company...my son, his wife and three litle boys. It has been a *madhouse* for the last two days. The boys are 8....6...and 2....and really full of the *old nick*! Grandma has been praying for much more patience for the past two days! But, I love them dearly...ALL of them and they are execting another....oy!....and this too shall pass!
                                   Love to everyone, many Blessings, also......Janice