Re: << lovingpurelove >> Simply the present moment -2 July 2003

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Was it timing, yes, I guess it was the perfect present moment.
      Gaele's gift also brought wonderful movement within me, and I too
      find myself appreciative of what she shares with us. Thank you dear
      Gaele.
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        Thankyou Mary
        a beautiful compliment indeed

        Gail,
        You are truly among the most outstanding, amazing, talented, gifted and beautiful women in this world now or ever . Your gifts give rise to such emotion it's just incredible
        love
        mary