Fw: Just to Touch Base Tonight

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003

      Calling All of you special people on this list:

      The colonoscopy procedure went fine and from the initial testing, I have no problems except diverticulitis so that is a diagnosis that really relieves my mind and makes me feel very good that I don't have anything worse that that.  I did not get home until around 3:30 p.m. and was still a little groggy from the anesthetic.  But, for some reason, the minute I sat down on the couch to read the paper, I went to sleep, and just now woke up to turn on the porch light for Geoff when he comes home from work.

      While I had intended to get on-line and spend some time answering my messages from today, I find that I am just not going to be able to do because I am still so tired and groggy that I can hardly keep my eyes open.  Why that is I don't know, but my tired old body is just telling me that I need some sleep.  While the doctor told me that I would probably be a little tired tonight and to just go home and rest, I guess I did not believe her then.  But now I have no choice but to believe her.  So I am going to bed for real now; if I should wake up completely later and don't feel so groggy anymore, I will get back on line.  Otherwise I will be "talking" with all of you tomorrow.

      I just wanted to thank all of you  who sent me words of encouragement and comfort, for putting me on your prayers lists, and for sending me healing and loving energy because I am sure that is why the procedure went so well.  It is just so wonderful for me to have friends on the internet who are as caring and supportive as all of you are.

      So for now, I just want to bid you all a pleasant goodnight and sweet dreams.  May your lives always be touched by love and may you always feel the presence of God and His angels in your life--just as I do,

      Much love, peace, happiness, and joy to all of you,

      Patti
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003

        I send you love and hugs. I hope you slept well with an easier mind.
        Best wishes Patti dear from you Aussie mate Gaele here DownUnder