Re: << lovingpurelove >> Simply the present moment -2 July 2003

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Gail,
      You are truly among the most outstanding, amazing, talented, gifted and beautiful women in this world now or ever . Your gifts give rise to such emotion it's just incredible
      love
      mary
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Was it timing, yes, I guess it was the perfect present moment.
        Gaele's gift also brought wonderful movement within me, and I too
        find myself appreciative of what she shares with us. Thank you dear
        Gaele.
      • Gaele Arnott