12 Cancer, The Angels of Transmutation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:19 PM

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tmako’

      Beloved,

      All thirty degrees of the Constellation of Cancer are gateways on the path of FEELING as regards attuning to and manifesting DIVINE WILL.

      Here, at the 12th degree of Cancer, feeling itself is used to transmute emotional magnetism.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Tmako’, we reveal the FEELING NATURE of people, plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of people, plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      Each Child of Light and Love encounters, from time to time, personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Take for example the situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. The strong feeling of anger and despair is magnetic POWER. This power must be TRANSMUTED in order to use it to attract a harmonious and beautiful solution.

      Another example would be a situation in which an entire group of people, or a crowd, is producing powerful negative feelings. A person can attune to this group with their combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within , knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the law of correspondences.

      This is one of the meanings of "taking on the sins of the world".

      The technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1… EMBRACE each negative feeling with unconditional all encompassing love, acceptance, and compassion Instead of resisting, or feeling guilt about it, or being afraid of it, or trying to make it change, or bypassing it.  Divine LOVE is the most powerful change agent.

       If it is a group feeling, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energy of the entire group with an attitude of unconditional all encompassing love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner without resistance.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…Feel the negative feeling…letting it flow. Paying attention to your heart feeling unconditional love, let the power of the negative feeling run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, which is moving the eyes back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain. This shifts the emotional feeling energy between the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic, activating the four brainwaves of will, thought, feeling, and sensation.

      3… During this process, penetrating insights into the nature of the situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from universal mind and contain information that you need to affect a cure for the problems that led to the situation in the first place.

      Take as much time as you need to make sure that you have allowed all of the negative feeling to be felt, milking the negative feeling for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

      As the negative feelings flow and get washed with love, and as the insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing.  The negative feelings become positive.

      In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain the answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

      4.…Take this healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Direct all of the power of the now transmuted positive feeling into this vision of the perfect solution.

       In other words, hold the vision of the healing solution and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED FULLY.  The powerful feelings attract this reality into manifestation IN PHYSICAL REALITY.

      The stronger the feelings, the stronger that, through the power of attraction, this manifests the vision and feelings on the physical plane!

      It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

      A Child of Light and Love uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      ‘T-M-A-K-O’

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

      *

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the alchemical process.

      *

      umlaut A, AE…We bring comprehensive insight into the wisdom of transformation brought about by releasing any desires, beliefs, feelings, or physical forms that are no longer serving the highest good of all concerned. We inspire control of passion and negative beings. This can be done for self or for others.

      *

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.

      *

      umlaut O, OE…We evoke cognition brought about by Love Divine, which transmutes imperfection into perfection.   We help produce masters of transmutation who have the power to transmute any scenario into divine harmony and order.’

      *****

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
      person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
      the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
      the love.
      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lesser laws.

      Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

       If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
      messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
      'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
      and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
      background with black print and be easier to read.

      These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      *
      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I have to send it in 12 emails, each one covering a different sign of the zodiac.
      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

      Other good sites for the angel messages:

      Sianna has the Original 28 Angel Messages, but not the daily messages

      The new home page web address is:

      http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/

      and the new webaddress of the Original 28 Angel Messages is:

      http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      *
      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *
      *
      A special treat:  William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon’s works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web address:  http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html

      The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and delightful.

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
      can purchase these books online :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on Nesara current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 12:12 PM

        www.nesara.us

        12 degrees Cancer

        The Angels of Transmutation

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Tmako’

        Beloved,

        All thirty degrees of the Constellation of Cancer are initiations of aligning individual FEELINGS to DIVINE WILL.

        Here, at the 12th degree of Cancer, negative feelings are transmuted to attract Heaven on Earth for all life.

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Tmako’, we reveal the FEELING NATURE of people, plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of people, plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

        Each person encounters, from time to time, personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted to reflect the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, then omnipotently directed to attract harmony and justice.

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

        For example, suppose a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong flowing feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER.  This magnetic power can only attract new situations that correspond to the frequency of anger and despair. So, in effect, the angry upset person is attracting more inharmony into his or her physical reality.

        This emotional magnetic power of strong flowing feeling must be TRANSMUTED to attract a harmonious and beautiful solution.

        When a person uses the divine virtues of ‘Tmako’ to transmute negative feelings to positive, it is possible not only to change his or her own personal reality to Divine Perfection, it is also possible to change the emotions and reality of others as well.

        If an entire group of people, or a crowd, are flowing with powerful negative feelings, a Child of Light and Love can attune to this group’s combined raw emotional power, feel at one with it, and transmute it internally within , knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the law of correspondences.

        This is one of the meanings of "taking on the sins of the world".

        The technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

        1… EMBRACE each negative feeling with unconditional all encompassing love. Negative feelings originally derive from some intolerable wounding experience, and they deserve to be recognized and understood.  Embrace all feelings wtih acceptance and compassion instead of resistance, guilt, or fear. To resist a negative feeling and try to make it change, or to attempt to bypass it only makes it worse. Remember that DIVINE LOVE is the most powerful change agent.

         Whether or not it is a personal feeling, a feeling of another person, or a group feeling, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energy with an attitude of unconditional all encompassing love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner without resistance.

        "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

        2…FEEL THE NEGATIVE FEELINGS…letting them flow. While they flow, focus on your heart shining forth unconditional love. Centered in love, let the power of the negative feeling run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, which is moving the eyes back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain. This shifts the emotional feeling energy between the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic, processing the emotional energy quickly and naturally.

        3… INSIGHTS ARISE. During this process of letting negative feelings flow safely, penetrating insights into the nature of their cause, the negative wounding situation arise. Insights into causes and the solutions spontaneously appear within as the negative feelings flow. These insights are healing images from Divine Mind and contain information that you need to affect a cure for the problems that led to the situation in the first place.

        Stay focused on your heart shining love to the flowing negative feelings. Take as much time as you need to make sure that you have allowed all of the negative feeling to be felt, milking the negative feeling for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

        As the negative feelings flow and get washed with love, and as the insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing.  The negative feelings become positive.

        This process happens amazingly fast.  A human being is designed to process negative emotions naturally in this way, and it happens automatically if you follow the simple steps of letting the feelings flow, loving them with unconditional love like you would love an upset child, and paying attention to natural insights that come up while the feelings flow.

        In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain the answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

        4.… FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THE HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED FULLY. Take this healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Direct all of the power of the now transmuted positive feeling into this vision of the perfect solution being manifest.

        The powerful transmuted feelings are now attracting this reality into manifestation IN PHYSICAL REALITY.

        The stronger the feelings, the stronger that, through the power of attraction, this manifests the vision and feelings on the physical plane!

        It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

        "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

        A Child of Light and Love uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

        "On earth as it is in heaven."

        MIRACLES

        ‘T-M-A-K-O’

        T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms. This is the divine virtue of high inspiration, a virtue of omnipotent will, with the sensation of heat, shining with a dark brown light to the musical note of F. The right kidney is formed from it.

        *

        M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the alchemical process of change, flowing, and fluidity of emotion.  This is the divine virtue of  Divine emotion, flowing, fluidity, magnetism and the change process. This virtue shines with the most beautiful blue green light to the musical note of D.  It is a virtue of the water element with a sensation of chill.  The abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from it.

        *

        A and umlaut A,ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities. We help release any attachment to imperfection on all level, for the purpose of transformation into a higher state.  A is wisdom and enlightenment, attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, occult faculties and artistic talent, shining with a light blue light to the musical note of G.  It is an air element virtue with the sensation of relaxation and ease. The lungs are formed from it. Umlaut A,ae, is the mysteries of life and death and transformation, the ability to release anything that is not serving the highest good.  It is an earth element virtue, with the sensation of weight, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  The anus is formed from it.

        *

        K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want through attunement to original OMNIPOTENT DIVINE WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. This is a fire element virtue of Omnipotent Original Divine Will as a quality, shining with a silvery blue light to the musical note of B.  The left ear is formed from it.

        *

        O and umlaut O,oe…We evoke successful happy situations, and produce masters of astro- and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order. We awaken the ability to see everything through the eyes of Love Divine, so that underlying perfect divine blueprints are revealed and enlivened for the purpose of transmutation into perfection.  O is an earth element virtue of Justice and Harmony, shining with an ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.  The throat and windpipe is formed from it.  Umlaut O,oe is an akashic earth virtue with the sensation of weight-penetrating-all, shining with a deep orange light to the musical note of D-sharp.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from it. If you use this to heal the ovaries, heal the left one first and then the right one.

        *****

        *

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of ‘T-M-A-K-O’

        refer to 29 Taurus message for instructions

        Footnotes

        To receive updates on saving the 11 acre urban forest in Atlanta, email with
        ADD TO GREENSPACE LIST in subject line. This adventure is very interesting as the highest good of all unfolds.  Last evening we won our appeal for a continuance before the Atlanta Tree Commission.  The trees are safe from the bulldozers for another month.  A surprise new develpment in the case that just revealed itself may be enough to permanently protect many of the trees. Soon the first part of a TV documentary on this drama will be available on
        www.publiceyestv.org.  Thank you for your prayers!  May we all live in Paradise on Earth.  The Golden Age is birthing the highest good of all.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
        the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
        being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
        powers and influence.

        * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
        angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
        referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        *****

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
        book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
        the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

        If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
        the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
        egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
        method of meditation for the divine virtues.
        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
        do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
        free to email me at
        spiritus@....

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
        messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to yahoo and look up SpiritusAngelMessages.
        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
        list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
        of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
        angel messages on the web, email
        spiritus@.... For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
        color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
        in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
        German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
        Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
        pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
        with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

        Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
        Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
        [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
        your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
        understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
        musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
        in pronunciation.

        If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
        with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
        correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************

        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html, a user friendly listing of the
        angel messages. Some messages are not updated.
        At
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

         *

        A site for tarot information is
        http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        *

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        *

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
        Feel free to share these messages.

        *

        email
        spiritus@....

        *

        For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
        to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
        already signed and ready to go:
        www.nesara.us

        *

        Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
        with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

        Home site :
        www.spiritussanctus.com
        This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
        links on this site no longer work.

        The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides
        all other laws in all dimensions.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.
        AMEN

        NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT
        NESARA NOW WON
        www.nesara.us
        ~ ~ ~

        Musical background: