EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Happiness
      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We instruct the children of God to powerfully feel the presence of
      the indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      We heighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence for
      Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings.

      We align the feelings of each child of God with
      the feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      We heighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and feelings that manifest happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S

      The consciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.
      ---------

      The highest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      this consciousness that is already present in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      work of Divine Providence in everything.
      ---------

      We confer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      no consciousness of time and space.
      ---------

      We inspire the children of God to maintain unbroken
      and steady focus on the feelings and object of their will,
      the will that has been inspired by Divine Providence.
      ---------

      We confer such an intense feeling of this will, that all beings,
      including animals, are controlled by it.
      ---------

      This feeling is so powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      that a child of God literally becomes one with God in feeling.
      ---------

      Perfect mastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      in the physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "as above, so below".
      ---------

      Power over the consciousness of all beings
      is perfected for the highest good of all concerned.’
      ---------

      On the 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of
      happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that heaven
      can manifest on earth, we are working powerfully with each child of
      God to feel the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      At the same time, we are enabling each one to feel the powerful will
      of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 11 July 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 July 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 30, 2003

        Dear Family of Light, On the day of the new moon in Leo, Mars began to go retrograde. Mars is now retrograde in Pisces for the next two months.  This is a good time to "let go and let God", to surrender to the process, and have faith that all is unfolding as it should.  'All things work for good for those who believe.'  The power of faith in omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Consciousness and Love to create heaven on earth should reveal many miracles during this special time.  With love and gratitude for your light, Cynthia

[...]

        Web Formatting: 30 July 2003
        Polly A. Menendez

        can purchase these books online at:
        www.amaluxherbal.com

        *****

        Together we are One,
        Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

        LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

      • Polly
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 29, 2003

[...]

          Web Formatting:  29 August 2003

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 27, 2003

[...]

            Web Formatting:  27 September 2003

            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 28, 2003

[...]

              Web Formatting:  28 October 2003

                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 25, 2003

[...]

                  Web Formatting:  25 December 2003

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 23, 2004

[...]

                    Web Formatting:  23 January 2004

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 22, 2004

[...]

                      Web Formatting:  22 February 2004

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 22, 2004

[...]

                        Web Formatting:  22 March 2004

                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 21 9:19 AM

[...]

                          Web Formatting:  21 April 2004

                          Message 12 of 20 , May 21, 2004

[...]

                            Web Formatting:  21 May 2004

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 19, 2004

[...]

                              Web Formatting:  19 June 2004

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jul 18, 2004

[...]

                                Web Formatting:  18 July 2004
                                Polly A. Menendez

                                can purchase these books online at:
                                www.amaluxherbal.com

                                *****

                                Original by JMC *Jalal's Musical Compositions*
                                Happiness.mid

                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 17, 2004

                                  Important: Scroll down to the end of this message and  check out recent crop circles. Today's sun is 26 degrees Leo, so yesterday's Angel Message at 27 Leo was  a little ahead of the Sun's actual degree.  To let the sun catch up, I will only send out the moon message today and tomorrow.  With deep love, unity, and gratitude, Cynthia

[...]

                                  Web Formatting:  17 August 2004

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 15, 2004

[...]

                                    Web Formatting:  15 September 2004

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Oct 15, 2004

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]