Re: take me off your list

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dear Jayne,

      Sorry that you are leaving this gathering, and wish you did not feel
      the need to go. There are other options rather than unsubscribing,
      if you have interest in the information we share.

      Here is the link to the most convenient way to edit your mail
      options or leave any/all of your yahoo groups.

      My hope that you have learned from the Angel messages, and
      discovered something new and bright within your life experience and
      your inner connectedness with Love and Life.

      Know that you are welcome to re-join here at any time.

      May God's Love and Grace shine upon you and through you.

      Love, Polly