Re: << lovingpurelove >> < > Patti Prayer & gowns

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      I second this one Cynthia!!! I've been experiencing my own family stuff
      and hearing about all of the immense physical problems and situations
      from those on this website, then just about everyone I know is telling
      me of some huge problem with them or a family member, and then we are
      faced with all that is happening in this country.......on and on...

      I have decided to also continue my visualization/meditation of my
      family members to include those we all deal with, those in our country
      and then the world - visualizing all people realizing good health,
      happiness and joy that they can trust to continue always!!! I am using
      the Law of One and I can see us all living in beautiful health, love
      happiness and joy.

      So, thanks and let's all visualize us all in this joyous manner. For
      those who feel that they are just scraping around to stay in survival
      mode, I understand and those of us who can visualize your moving into
      this realm will start this energy and you will join us when you are
      able. I see you joining us soon. Much love and healing energies are
      going out to you; bask in it as long as you need. I may not have the
      beautiful advice that many have been able to extend to some of you, but
      I can see you all healing and all of us healed - 'when one is helped,
      all are healed' - I know it's working!!

      Beautiful group, much love and healing energy!!
      Thanks and love, Susan

      >>> spiritus@... 07/01/03 11:10AM >>>
      I'm visualizing you Patti forever in perfect health, youth, joy, love,
      power, wisdom, and beauty! I'll be there, especially on that day,
      meditating with lots of angels! Lets expand the meditation after a while
      to the whole hospital, and then spread to cover the whole world, and
      then the whole universe! Perfect health, youth, joy, love, power,
      wisdom, and beauty for all, in the way that is the highest good of all
      concerned! Love always, all ways love, Cynthia