Fw: To Share Celestial Wisdom Card Drawn for Myself or Tuesday, 07/01/03

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:12 AM

      Calling All My Special Friends here:

      Believe it or not, this message will be short, sweet and to the point (I know some of you are glad about that since many of you probably think my messages are always too long).  Anyway, since I have to soon start getting read to leave for the Gastroenterology Center, I only have a few minutes to spare this morning.

      So for today, the card I drew fro myself was "Simplicity" which is defined as:   "easy to solve or understand; freedom from complexity; alertness of mind; sincerity; unmixed."

      And this card means:

      "When you choose this card, know to keep your life simple.  Don't make mountains out of molehills; do mot make a big deal out of your situation, no matter what it is.

      "Follow the natural flow of events.  Don't ever complicate thing by making them harder than they really are.  Keep your ego in check and do not be carried away by the power of over-whelming emotions.

      "Form your choices or opinions on what you know for sure, not on what you think you know.  Don't let situations confuse you.  Do not be misled by foolish complications.  Be alert and sincere.  Do only what' is needed in the moment.

      "This is a very good time to be humble.  Don't be allured by glitz and glitter; an appreciation of the natural is called for at this time.

      "Peel away the illusion, and cut to the bottom line.  What are the simple facts of the matter?  Be very clear.

      "Are you attracting situations that complicate your life?  If so, why is this?  Does the drama keep you too distracted to think about your own goals?  What happened to all of your beautiful dreams?  Are you living them or are they long forgotten?  Simply take a moment and focus on what you truly want in your life.

      "Sincere, unconditional, uncontrolling, nonjudgmental action is called for."

      And for the card I drew from The Course in Miracles box, it stated:  "To heal is to make happy."  This was taken from the Text, Page 66.

      And as to your question about what Holy Spirit is, for me the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of your God within you, who or whatever you deem God to Be, while angels and guides are something entirely different.  But, as I said, this is how I feel, and is based only on what I learned over my years of study into spirituality, and what I have found to be true for me.  This might not be true for anyone else, but, as I said, this is what I feel is true for me.

      Have a wonderful, beautiful day.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti