A Hallmark E-Card from nachiketan

  • nachi@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Greetings! We wanted to let you know that nachiketan created a Hallmark.com e-card for you. Click this link to see it, or copy and paste this link into your Web browser's address line:
      http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG2114-114241-11634360

      You can also go through our home page to see it. Here's a link:
      http://www.hallmark.com

      Once there, click the "e-cards" link, then scroll to the bottom of the page to find "pick up a greeting". Click that link and it will ask for your e-mail address and retrieval number. Your retrieval number is
      EG2141421634360.

      This e-card will be available for 90 days. If you'd like to send one back, use the "send your own greeting" button beside the e-card. Enjoy!

      Jan Scott
      Hallmark.com

      P.S. To us, your privacy is a priority. Here's a direct link to our online Privacy and Security statement if you'd like to review it.
      http://www.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/goto.jsp?CONTENT_KEY=FOOTER_PRIVLEGL&CONTENT_TYPE=ARTICLE