Re: << lovingpurelove >> Namaste to All

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi Nachi:

      I am a couple of days behind with my messages and am slowly, but surely, getting caught up.  I just came across this one, and while I do not have the time right now to respond to it properly and also because I do not quite feel up to it (I have been involved in preparatory work for a colonoscopy tomorrow at noon, so I am not feeling good at all right now.  I am nauseated, light-headed and have a bad stomach ache from all the stuff I have had to take since 5:30 p.m. today, along with being a bit apprehensive about the procedure tomorrow.)  However, when the procedure is over tomorrow and I get over my grogginess from the anesthetic, I will then respond to this message properly when I can give it the attention it deserves.

      I think you are doing the right thing with your life because the person you really are comes through in your messages--the love, caring, compassion, concern and support for others is very evident in all the messages you write to this group.  So please try to have faith that God is with you always and is working through you every day, even though it may be very hard to have faith some of the time.  If you can't pray without your mind wandering, just put one thought in your mind, and let no more come in, and that thought can be God, Love, Peace, or whatever works for you.

      I know we all like to say that we have no control  over our thoughts, but while we sometimes cannot control their coming into our mind, we can replace them with another thought, just as soon as they appear in our minds.  This is not an easy task, mind you, and sometimes it takes everything you have in you to do this, but it can be done, like anything else you learn to do in life, with practice.  It is a known fact that   if you do things over and over each day until you do them automatically, they will then become a habit, and changing your thoughts works in the same way.

      In the meantime, if your mind strays while you are praying, just let the thought or thoughts go by, like a wave or like it is being pushed by the wind, and just gently bring your thoughts back to God or whatever you choose to think about.  A man called Emmet Fox says that if we will just teach ourselves to think of God when we are in trouble or sad or lonely or in any kind of despair, rather than about the problems we are having, that our whole life will eventually change tremendously, for the better.

      So as the old saying goes, just try to do this today or tonight, everytime you are praying and find your mind wandering.  Then try it tomorrow, and the next day and the next one.  Pretty soon, it will become a habit and will become automatic like the rest of your habits, and it will no longer be a problem for you.

      I did not mean to go into so much detail because I really need to get off-line and rest because I am not feeling too good bad about now because of all the meds I have had to take to prepare for the colonoscopy, so I will say good-night for now.  But I will write you again some time tomorrow or tomorrow night.

      You are a special person, Nachi, and don't you ever forget that.  Your messages always touch my heart, and I feel sure they touch others on this group as well.

      I will add you to my prayers and will also send you lots of healing love and healing energy.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 7:25 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Namaste to All

      Dear Polly & All,

      Namaste,

      I would like to know about my astrogical birth chart. My d.o.b. is
      17-9-1975. Birthtime is 12.01. AM .

      Wanted to talk about Faith. Wanted your guidance.

      Faith to me is in carrying the duties dutifully, keeping pride and other
      emotions aside when loving someone. Helping others not as helping but as if
      extending ones arm to hold others. As a child I felt that when follows
      organized religion one is often enslaved by rules, books, rituals and
      prechers. I felt that nothing should stand in between the God and his child.
      Many of our religions promise freedom and then make you follow rituals and
      customs and so often the Holy books and custom set in faith that people
      would follow them with open eyes, faithful hearts go curroupt because
      somewhere down the line people see more God in words than in God himself.

      I did not wanted that to happen to me. Thus I embarked upon my journey of
      finding God not thorugh books, people, references of past but through heart,
      love. I did find him in books that spread joy, made me understand life,
      pain..and through people too. By understanding people and their pain, joy,
      their inside story.

      Like I said in one of my messages I am being cut to size and feeling like a
      Bonsai Tree. When I see you and others in the group I wonder what is it that
      is understood to you and all of you and is unknown to me.

      So far I managed to live my life with my beliefs as I found them quite
      reasonable but now as greater challenges are post before me I have no way to
      turn to. I cant seek refuge in temples or prayers as I simply don't know how
      to approach God with prayer.

      At this point of time I need to have faith in God and in myself but its so
      hard to find faith at such hour. Whenever I try to pray my mind either
      wanders or rebels or I am made feel guilty or useless by my mind..and I just
      don't know how to deal with it.

      Its like the hide and seek game. The entire time of my meditation or prayer
      is spent in first chasing the thoughts and then running away from them and
      then when the prayers are over I feel empty because much of the prayer is
      said while focussing on something else.

      I have ADD and few other probs so I cant run away from these chain of
      thoughts but since the only way out of my present misery seems to be keeping
      faith in myself and God I need this to work for me. I just don't know how.

      Would like your guidance in this regard. Please Help.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2003
        Message
        Dear Patti,

        Namaste to You,

        This is reply to your posts addressed to me. You made it simple for me. Time and again you have been the messenger or guide bringing messages of wisdom, joy, love and peace into my life and I dont know how to thank you in return or perhaps some debts can never be paid in return.

        It is nothing short of a blessing to have you as friend.

        I read your other message about your life and whatever you have been through and I missed my heartbeat on couple of instances for you have endured a lot and inspite of it all you are just the same person who you are.

        I will always be eagar to listen to you because you always have something to say that I need to listen to in my life. I wish You Health, Joy, Peace in your life.

        {{{{Patti}}}}}}

        Have a Wonderful Day,

        With Love,

        Nachi
      • savitrica
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 23, 2004
          Dear Patti,

          First of all I want to thank you hundreds times for the beautiful
          and inspiring messages. They r as wonderful as you are. Some people
          like me may be too busy in their lives that they cant reply or
          express too often but I would say I love your postings and read them
          everyday even if I am very busy.

          I read few days back on Father's day that you felt sad as you were
          deprived of your fathers love at a tender age and I prayed to God to
          provide you peace but couldnt write you immediately althogh my heart
          hurt to read all that. I understand, there are some days when we
          become very sensitive and feel very low and some days fill us with
          huge amount of energy. I think that was one of such bad day for you.

          These are ways of God, nobody gets everything in this world,
          everyone lacks one or other thing and the best way to come out of
          such moments is stop thinking about yourself and have a look at
          those who are deprived of even more than we are. We can not question
          God, he knows better what we need and may be if we lack something
          its for our good.

          In another posting you said that you feel too much attached to
          worldly possessions. I appreciate your honesty, very few people
          accept it although most of the people are like that. I am not very
          much attached to money or buying costly items for myself and I am
          that way from my childhood, but I still want to have the living
          necessities. Its true that if you lack something in life, you want
          to possess it once you get it.

          Everyone has one or other weekness, I find myself too sensitive. If
          someone talks to me aggresively or says hard words, I feel very bad.
          May be, I have many more.... others can tell better.

          I think, enough for today. With love & hugs
          Savitri
        • nachiketan
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 28, 2004

            Dearest Patti,

            Namaste,

            How can You think that Your messages are not welcome or doubt your own beauty of Feelings, soul and sharings?

            Even if no one from now on tells u how important they are and how beautiful they are and how we value your sharings and love..Believe in your Beauty and Spirit and Love..and Keep on sharing it.

            I know you are bound to have doubts or worry about what you worried thinking that maybe they are not of need but they really are.

            Each one of us bring joy to others..in our sharings, love, and contributions to the listgroup and others heart..

            There is more to it than the beauty of the message..There is a fragrance of spirit behind what we bring in to here..and the essence of soil of earth...and the sweet music of the spirit...

            Cant we buy all the books and learn all what we want to learn?

            But no book will have the Time, effort & Fragrance of the spirit and the touch of a friends hand..

            I can read Gods message anywhere I can..but when it comes out of a friends mouth or through this typing I cherish it more dearly because I feel a Friend is Gods second name..

            You are needed, wanted, loved, chrished, are a blessing as a friend..
            Not for the messages alone. for your beauty, spirit and heart..
            and what you bring/share with/ to us through that..

            Everyone..Make a copy of this..and think of it as if its been written to You..For I dont find anyone in here who doesnt come from beauty, soul or Love..and everyone's sharing are welcome, loved and are in want..

            I Love myself as I end this message..I think you should know it as well..

            With Love,

            Nachi

          • nachiketan
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 9, 2004
              Dearest Patti,

              Namaste,

              I am sending You Lots of Love, Blessings and Prayers. Take pleanty of rest..

              May Lord Ganesha Protect You from all ill and Guide You to Health, Happiness and Healing.

              With Much Love,

              Nachi
            • nachiketan
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 19, 2004
                Dear Patti,

                Namaste,

                I never got the emails in which you asked for prayers for your son. I read some message from you to the group saying that the things are alright now.

                Maybe it bit late to write to you on this but just wanted to say that I hope things are fine now.

                Sending Love & Blessings to You and Your son.

                With Much Love,

                Nachi
              • nachiketan
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 27, 2004

                  Dear Patti,

                  Namaste,

                  I loved todays Angel Reading. I smiled when I read that line where the Angels said, "if your grandmother had wheels she'd be a bus". You know I always potray the what i hear, read with visuals and even background sound..as its like my head or heart makes it into a visual scene..so it was very funny reading that line as I visually constructed a red bus and zoom the bus went around..LOL..

                  "If Only" I hear it so often from my brother and even I have this bad habit of trying to go into the past and wishing the present, past of future to be different and trying to 'correct' it. So this message is something like Mozarts musical piece to a music lover..I needed it and loved it.

                  What I find most comforting about these messages is that since they come from Angels and through a source of a dear friend..they are more assuring and friendly and loving. I think the essentail truths about life are known to us already..but we tend to forget them or get busy into our lives or tend to lose ourselves in the muddy path of life..and offcourse once we are into that mud we look and search for explanations, answers and to have found these through such comforting and friendly, loving way that too from a friend is what makes them to endearing.

                  It is so tiring to read the self help books which try to hammer and force the 'motivational truth' or 'facts' into your mind. I love reading these angel messages, Simply the Present Moment and Messages from all of you instead..its like it serves the same medicine but its filled with honey and is natural without the side effects..

                  LOL.

                  Thanks Again Patti for Touching My heart and sharing this wonderful message.

                  I wish You & Everyone in Here a Wonderful Day Ahead,

                  With Love,

                  Nachi

                • Sandra Smyth
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 10, 2004

                    Dearest Nachi,
                    You are so precious,
                    Thank You,
                    From My heart to yours.
                    Blessings of peace and Love.
                    Sandra in Melbourne.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 10, 2004
                      Hello Sweet and Precious Nachi:

                      You have the knack of saying words that are so heartfelt and so filled with love and compassion, so today was no different from your usual way of speaking.  However, I must admit that the words you wrote today touched me a little more than your usual words do, maybe because you have not been on-line in recent days.

                      I feel so very blessed to have a friend like you, on-line or just in my life, someone who feels so deeply and is able to express it so eloquently.  The words you spoke today went straight to my heart and the bottom of my soul and once again reminded me of just how special and wonderful you are.

                      Thanks so very much, my special friend, for sharing your heart-felt thoughts and feelings with us today.  I must say that it now seems easier to start my day, no matter what happens, because of your message.  So thanks for caring, thanks for sharing, and most of all, thanks for being such a special friend.

                      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                      Patti

                      *

[...]

                      ***

                    • Carolpippin@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 12, 2004
                        Dear Nachi,

                        You never cease to amaze me with your wondrous words! This is an awesome message of love and I so much appreciate it, and YOU.

                        Thank you for every message and thought you send out, and thank you for the gift of YOU.

                        Love, Light and Hugs,
                        Carol

                        Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
                        - L. Hughes

                        Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

                      • nachiketan@sify.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 18, 2006

                          Dear Patti,

                          Namaste,

                          One comes accross many such instances in life where one feels an urge to repsond to life..in appriciation and love..and wants to return back something..a token of what one feels inside..but one is either too numb to say anything or the words just dont come when we truely need them..

                          The things that I said in my message to the group..were about one such instance where thankfully I found the words..that spoke for what i felt in my heart for You.

                          I am touched and glad that it touch your heart..I feel so good inside when I am able to send accross such message of heart..

                          I loved the prayer that You shared with us in your reply.  I do not know what to make out of the last part of it..which speaks on death..and on accepting it even if it comes at this hour, today. Perhaps we are never ready to accept our mortality..

                          there is a interesting thought, line that I used to think about whenever I felt burdoned by thinking on and about future.. This line is from a very popular movie song..which simply says that "life fully for today..life changes every moment..and You may not have a tomorrow".. I really loved this song and it made me cry many times because it touched a cord in me.. and in some occasions I found peace through this song..but off late I have been thinking if by singing or in affirming in this song and what picture it illustrates before my mind..what if I am affirming on something about my mortality, or manifesting a reality..by creating situation, something that might go about the same way..cutting me short of what tomorrows's that I could have.

                          Maybe these worry full thoughts were, are just a part of having panic attacks and frenzied bipolar, ADD..I dont know..(even in my childhood I always had this hunch or thought that perhaps I might not live long but i hope its otherwise)

                          I do not know what to say in reply of this beautiful prayer that You have shared with us..Maybe if its alright with you..You can affirm, pray on as much part of it that You are comfortable about..and leave the rest..for what matters is that the prayer should come from Your heart..and not just recital of mere words.

                          Thank You for sharing the Prayer with us..

                          I am glad that You have found a way with accepting life by living it one day at a time and living it with content and joy.. Many Blessings to You.

                          With Much Love,

                          Nachi