Re: << lovingpurelove >> Debs status

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dear Jeremy,

      I have been praying and sending Reiki to you and Deb. I am now very happy to find your message that Deb is OK, but will continue praying, sending Light and all good thoughts your way.

      Love, Joy, Good Health, Blessings & Happiness,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes