Re: << lovingpurelove >> < > Patti Prayer & gowns

  • ArchangelMichal2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003

      Amen!  Rev. Sister Janice.  I will be there giving support and strength, and love, and encouragement!

      Haha Janice on the Chocolate!  I'll be whispering to Patti.  sounds like a great idea Janice.  Count me in friend!

      Patti, friend, dear to all ..We are with you!         Michael ANGEL
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        I'm visualizing you Patti forever in perfect health, youth, joy, love, power, wisdom, and beauty!  I'll be there, especially on that day,  meditating with lots of angels! Lets expand the meditation after a while  to the whole hospital, and then spread to cover the whole world, and then the whole universe!  Perfect health, youth, joy, love, power, wisdom, and beauty for all, in the way that is the highest good of all concerned!  Love always, all ways love, Cynthia
      • Susan Manning
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          I second this one Cynthia!!! I've been experiencing my own family stuff
          and hearing about all of the immense physical problems and situations
          from those on this website, then just about everyone I know is telling
          me of some huge problem with them or a family member, and then we are
          faced with all that is happening in this country.......on and on...

          I have decided to also continue my visualization/meditation of my
          family members to include those we all deal with, those in our country
          and then the world - visualizing all people realizing good health,
          happiness and joy that they can trust to continue always!!! I am using
          the Law of One and I can see us all living in beautiful health, love
          happiness and joy.

          So, thanks and let's all visualize us all in this joyous manner. For
          those who feel that they are just scraping around to stay in survival
          mode, I understand and those of us who can visualize your moving into
          this realm will start this energy and you will join us when you are
          able. I see you joining us soon. Much love and healing energies are
          going out to you; bask in it as long as you need. I may not have the
          beautiful advice that many have been able to extend to some of you, but
          I can see you all healing and all of us healed - 'when one is helped,
          all are healed' - I know it's working!!

          Beautiful group, much love and healing energy!!
          Thanks and love, Susan

          >>> spiritus@... 07/01/03 11:10AM >>>