<> Patti Prayer & gowns

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Thank you, Michael Dear!  I love to pray and try to uplift people for their health. I enjoy it and it comes from deep within. Say, Whats the matter with those beautiful designer hospital gowns?   LOL.....lovely arent they? But we have to imagine invisable lil special pockets so we can all be with Patti. Can you all just visualize it, and the comfort it would bring her, knowing her loving brothers and sisters would be with her, to help here through it. Whispering words of love and encouragement. Hey, lets try it....what do we have to lose...we need the day and time to all be there at the same time. We'll all scrunch and cuddle together in that lil cozy pocket, bring chocolate to snack on while we are waiting for the procedure to be done! What say...you all? Want to be adventuresome, just to help a sister, that is a little afraid. We can give her comfort, remember, whispering in her ear!!
                    Please be patient with me, its just my inner child, wanting to help!
                                   Love is ALL there is!      Love and Hugs, Janice