Fw: Wednesday November 7th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001

      Wednesday, November 7th

      *10 Imix, 4 Xul

      *

      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit’s intention becomes physical form. Manifest.

      Imix- The Sea Dragon. The light of day, the ground breaker, flash of inspiration. It is a master of the physical world and creates the realm of physical reality. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Throat chakra. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *