Re: << lovingpurelove >> [lovingpurelove] Re: prayers (Carol)

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hello to those of you who are involved in this message:

      I have a quick question for you.  Is EB disease Epstein-Barr virus, and is that the same thing as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or just associated with it?  I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 1990 when I was at the National Institute of Health in Maryland for a chronic bronchitis study, but my diagnosing doctor did not seem too concerned about it.  His idea is that this syndrome is just a combination or a result of a lot of other things combined that a great percentage of the people in the world have.  Apparently he did not think I had a bad enough case or he did not put much importance on my having CFS because he did not give me any idea of what to do about it or how to stop it.  He said that I should be more concerned about my lung problems that the CFS because I would be more able to control them than the CFS which no one really knew how to control anyway.

      Do you think he was telling me the truth and that I should have checked this out further on my own?  I do have periods when I am extremely fatigued and listless, and when they occur, I just try to rest and relax more.  Because he never told me any medications I could take or anything else I could do, I never really worried about it.  So am I being too lackadaisical about this condition and should I be more concerned about pursuing my symptoms further than I now am?

      I am just asking about this because the subject came up and I just thought it was a good time to satisfy my curiousity,  I have just always had so many other medical conditions--gall bladder problems until my gall bladder was removed; high blood pressure; high cholesterol; irritable bowel syndrome; GERD; asthma; lung damage from so many cases of bronchitis and pneumonia as a child and a young adult;  breathing problems; chronic bronchitis; Mitral Valve Prolapse; Aortic Leak; migraine headaches as well as other kinds of constant headaches and severe allergies and sinusitis, along with carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists and a recent diagnosis of arthritis.  So I just never got around to seeking further information on the CFS diagnosis, but maybe I was wrong to not be concerned about it.

      And just for information about my arthritis and fibromyalia concerns, I had two automobile accidents , one in the late 60s or the early 70s and another one in the late 70s' where I was hit from the back, very hard, both times receiving some damage to my back and to my neck, so I don't know if the problems I am experiencing today are related to those accidents or not.

      I apologize for dumping all this on all of you, but I really am very curious about this condition since my doctor at NIH did not think it was anything to be concerned about.
      So I just wanted to ask what all of you thought about it.

      Have a wonderful evening.  I am now in the process of going through the preparatory stages of the colonoscopy so I am already starting to be in a bit of discomfort even though I have a lot way to go.  I am just hoping I make it through the entire procedure without too much more discomfort than I am already experiencing (and I just started at 5:30 p.m. so I have a long way to before I have drank the entire gallon of mixtures).

      Hopefully, I will be "talking" with some of you later.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      Dear Janice and Carol...We have seen a lot of these things get better remarkably with greater water intake...taken a small amount at a time, perhaps a teacup's worth, many times over the day, and after each urination.  Many people eat to fill the stomach when the real body's message impulse is to fill the stomach with water.  If you are not already doing this, why not give it a try over the next few months and see what happens?  Visualize the water first as vermillon red [spiritualization of matter] and next olive green [vitality and all the divine virtues taken together..] on the out breath, and visualize the olive green and think about the spiritual energy of the water and on the inbreath  feel vitality .  Then drink.  with love, Cynthia

      Dear Janice,
      Thank you very much for you most kind words. I also have fibromyalsia, EB disease, osteoartritis, etc.. My spine is now in bad shape and have 7 dead discs and more, to trying to heal the Natural Way!
      I hope you are well, and life is being kind to you. I was also in an auto accident like you and JM, but mine was in July of 1992. After that bad one, all these other health challenges started showing up, but with the help of many Angels, including friends, and God, I have managed to stay "afloat" and am holding the thought of Perfect Health for mind, body and Spirit.... I so appreciate the words and upliftment of all on this group, and find it very supportive.

      I wish the same for you, and all on the group who are having health challenges...
      Take good care, and have a wonderful weekend!!

      Love, Light and Peace Prevail,

      Posting message to this list: