Re: God The Father on 11-18-02

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear "Aubenttan",

      Thank you so much for posting. God is definitely speaking in this
      message, and speaking about Soul. Reading this message brought me
      immediately back to the message God gave me to speak, just last week
      on 24 June. I've gone back to get the message number for you, so
      you made read the similarities. I've put mine to color, but the
      message was given directly by God to all who will understand.

      Please see God's message at:

      Love, Polly