Re: << lovingpurelove >> Debs status

  • Bill Minnis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
        The power of prayer is amazing.
        It is so beautiful when someone reaches out for help and the response is such a blessing.

        I have always had difficulty asking others for help.  Thank you for this lesson of Grace in Action.

        Love and Light in Peace,
        Spiritvortex-Carol
      • ArchangelMichal2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003

          Jeremy!

          That is great news!  I am happy for ya'll. Jeremy, we  are sending you healing energy as well!

          God Bless all in this special loving group!

                                        Michael

        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
            Hi Jeremy:

            I am so very glad that Deb's test turned out so well and that the chest pain was related to a pulled pectoral muscle.  I can really relate to how concerned and upset the two of you were because I had to go to a cardiologist's office two different days in November because of something suspicious my primary physician found on an EKG, something she was very concerned about and got every concerned about.  The diagnosis turned out to be an aortic leak to go along with the Mitral Valve Prolapse I always have, and from all I can find out about this condition, a person can have it for years and have no problems with it.  But I have to say that I spend a few sleepless nights in anticipation before the procedure waiting for the results.  So I can just imagine the sighs of relief coming from both you and Deb.

            God and His angels were surely with Deb during this test and were watching over and protecting her, and I am so very happy for both of you with these test results.

            Much love and peace,

            Patti
          • Carolpippin@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
              Dear Jeremy,

              I have been praying and sending Reiki to you and Deb. I am now very happy to find your message that Deb is OK, but will continue praying, sending Light and all good thoughts your way.

              Love, Joy, Good Health, Blessings & Happiness,

              Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

              Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
              --
              L. Hughes