Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayers Requested Please - Ada

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear Ada,

      We will be praying for your wellness too.  May you reap all the love and nourishment that you are needing at this time.

      Sweet blessings of God's all-pervasive love.
      Polly
    • anita vanput
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
        thank you polly ...i have some blocked chakras...healers never take care of themselves ...a lot of mine is longing for my home in a past life...i was dedicated to the goddess last night....and many gifts have come ..my work ...longing for the distant shores ...jeremiah i love very much and his sweet deb.....synchronicities amongst our gathering is astonishing ...eda

        We will be praying for your wellness too.  May you reap all the love and nourishment that you are needing at this time.

        Sweet blessings of God's all-pervasive love.
        Polly

        Posting message to this list:

      • Blue Phoenix
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
          Well I'm longing for a home now. Could you help me find one?

          What If. . .

          What if we could heal the world but we were too busy

          waiting for it to end. . .

          What if we could heal the world but didn't because we didn't know

          that we could. . .

          What if we could heal the world and we missed our chance. . . (Marcia
          Starck-Medical astrologer)

          >From: "anita vanput" <anitavanput@...>
          >To: <lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayers Requested Please - Ada
          >Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:29:52 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
          >
          >thank you polly ...i have some blocked chakras...healers never take care of
          >themselves ...a lot of mine is longing for my home in a past life...i was
          >dedicated to the goddess last night....and many gifts have come ..my work
          >..
          >longing for the distant shores ...jeremiah i love very much and his sweet
          >deb.....synchronicities amongst our gathering is astonishing ...eda

        • jayne banks
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
            please will you take me off your list
            Thans

            Blue Phoenix <akashic_healer@...> wrote:
            Well I'm longing for a home now. Could you help me find one?

            What If. . .

            What if we could heal the world but we were too busy

            waiting for it to end. . .

            What if we could heal the world but didn't because we didn't know

            that we could. . .

            What if we could heal the world and we missed our chance. . . (Marcia
            Starck-Medical astrologer)

            >From: "anita vanput" <anitavanput@...>
            >To: <lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayers Requested Please - Ada
            >Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:29:52 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
            >
            >thank you polly ...i have some blocked chakras...healers never take care of
            >themselves ...a lot of mine is longing for my home in a past life...i was
            >dedicated to the goddess last night....and many gifts have come ..my work
            >..
            >longing for the distant shores ...jeremiah i love very much and his sweet
            >deb.....synchronicities amongst our gathering is astonishing ...eda

            Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet again

            Love and BlessingsCyristal

            Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger
          • luvpotion121
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
              Dear Jayne,

              Sorry that you are leaving this gathering, and wish you did not feel
              the need to go. There are other options rather than unsubscribing,
              if you have interest in the information we share.

              Here is the link to the most convenient way to edit your mail
              options or leave any/all of your yahoo groups.

              My hope that you have learned from the Angel messages, and
              discovered something new and bright within your life experience and
              your inner connectedness with Love and Life.

              Know that you are welcome to re-join here at any time.

              May God's Love and Grace shine upon you and through you.

              Love, Polly