Love for ALL LIFE, versus the egos

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2001
      Dear lovingpurelove friends,

      It has come to my attention that we are missing something here in our forum that helps us round out our understanding of Divine Love & Will and also the ability to detect human will that opposes the acknowledgement and sacred identity of the indwelling presence of divine love within each life, and our individual right to adhere to inner guidance over the dictates and manipulations of human power factions.

      Sound politcal?  Not really.  Divine Love cares for all life, but there is human ego that deems itself more important than other life.  Then the egos form power groups to make their hopes into reality.

      I am leading up to forwarding the Dove reports into our forum.  This person shares a large readership and quite a unique perspective concerning Divine Will for life and human welfare versus the power of certain egos to maintain their control and dominance over human and planetary affairs.

      Sometimes the scenarios in these reports sound bizarre.  Fact or fiction, the message always comes through to continue praying for all hearts to be purified so that all life is given a chance to thrive and prosper.  The focus is the NESARA program which has been designed to restructure financial programs and funds and promote the welfare of all peoples, decentralizing the financial grip held by corporate directors and the financial elite.

      These letters do not rile me to be part of conflict.  I look into the energy of what comes and the divine message of it. The White Knights represent Divine Love & Intelligence, be they physical beings or not. I willingly focus and energize NESARA because of it's divine meaning, just as I do with the angel names.  The purpose of the Divine and presumably the earthly purpose of NESARA is so that all life has the chance for happiness, peace, and freedom.
      (See the meanings of the letters).

      If there are any here that prefer not to read Dove's messages, please let me know and I will send everyone the link to sign up into the Dove email group instead of forwarding the messages here.

      With love, Polly

    • AaronAS@bigfoot.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2001
        I energize the NESARA/Dove /White Knight groups as well. I hope to join one
        of their 10-10:30 EST :) Group energizing sesssions soon.
        Only thing is now I'm getting double copies of the doveofo since I'm
        subscribed lol
        Peace and Laugher,

        Aaron
      • Polly A. Menendez
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2001
          Thank you Aaron.
          I energize the NESARA/Dove /White Knight groups as well. I hope to join one
          of their 10-10:30 EST :) Group energizing sesssions soon.
          Only thing is now I'm getting double copies of the doveofo since I'm
          subscribed lol
          Peace and Laugher,

                                 Aaron

          Posting message to this list: